Found out my ex gf has a kid...

HugoSanchez

Before anyone starts this is like an ex gf from 2002 so it aint mine $cough$ thank f*ck.But Im kinda shocked still.She was my first love (4years we went out) and I was f*cked up over her ending it back then. After we split morally she started to act sketish, out with friends sleeping around blah blah - you know the score. I had to distance myself from her completely. So Im not even particularly surprised but it appears shes a single mother now - my friend alerted me to her social network pics last night (pics of her and her kid and no guy around). She got back in touch with me in 06 via some stalker email hype she was on. After no contact for those 4years she tried to make things okay between us. I werent having it, it seemed she was on a rebound from some guy she had fallen for - I saw the signs and saw her as damaged goods anyway. I could NEVER entertain a chick who chooses another guy over me - man aint no fn mug.Anyway I dunno how to feel about this, I guess relieved it aint mine lol BUT on a serious I feel sorry for her. When I think back to when I first met her, she was better than how she turned out. Shits disappointing in a way - I already felt shocked at her antics after she ended it BUT now shits real. One of lifes wakeup calls there. I know her family real well too - highly religious, prolly disowned her and sh*t. Its sad.I dunno how to feel, first love - I wasnt holding out hope for me and her of course BUT I did wish her well in life even if we were never on good terms after stuff ended - I had to tell her about what a disgrace she was back then. Christ I spoke too soon it seems.Anyone else had a scenario like this?!Mans just taken a step back to re-assess his decision making skills - I think I did good.

Sounds like u stil hold a little candle for her tbh, which is understandable if she was ur first love.. U sound like u've moved on in most ways tho... In a few days u wont even be thinkin of her, its jus the shock factor right? U aint got any other choice anyway, but keep it movin.. Chin up stah

Sounds like u stil hold a little candle for her tbh, which is understandable if she was ur first love.. U sound like u've moved on in most ways tho... In a few days u wont even be thinkin of her, its jus the shock factor right? U aint got any other choice anyway, but keep it movin.. Chin up stah
:!:

what he said...

Guest Braundy

kno hw u feel brahwhen a chick jus burns u like some prick then comes crawlin backfeel to jus stab them in their foreheadi kno its nt the same kinda situation, bt similar ting happened, we went out, she ended it on HORRIBLE terms, slagged it out then try come crawlin bk on some ive always loved u tipdidnt enetertain that ONE BITthis was like late 06 early 07 timesaint spoken to her since, prob gt AIDS by nw

found out the same thing like two years back.this girl was semi-first love too.i felt sorry for her too, cause when i meet her she was kinda hyped, i made her humble and she was a better person for it.then when we broke up she started rolling with the same peoples and went back to her old ways.now she lives far far away with a kid and no man.tried calling me a few times, but her pride got in the way of her asking for help.it's normal to feel sorry for someone you cared for in the past though imo.

Yeah you are right in a way about the candle - I mean it affected me to see her situation now. But dont get me wrong Ive went out with other chicks after her and mentally Ive moved on in a lot of ways. The past is the past and an ex is an ex for a reason - kid or no kid I wouldnt entertain this woman. I had the chance in 2006 when she actually travelled to the town I live to see me , I refused to meet her. So I know this to be a fact.Its definitely the shock factor man - it just hit me seeing her life how it is now and my past when I was with her. Like the different roads weve gone and who shes become. When I went out with her I suppose you see qualities in your girlfriend and see a future in many ways. Like the potential she could have to achieve great things.....damn was I way off the mark lol. Thats life but it isnt real till you actually see it.Thanks for the wise words fam, appreciate it.Yeah in a month this will be a random story to me about a stranger (now) - I aint dwelling on this sh*t. It dont affect my life in any way!

kno hw u feel brahwhen a chick jus burns u like some prick then comes crawlin backfeel to jus stab them in their foreheadi kno its nt the same kinda situation, bt similar ting happened, we went out, she ended it on HORRIBLE terms, slagged it out then try come crawlin bk on some ive always loved u tipdidnt enetertain that ONE BITthis was like late 06 early 07 timesaint spoken to her since, prob gt AIDS by nw
Nah man you are right - spot on actually, when this chick, who I had wasted 4years of my life on, started to get with every Tom, d*ck and Harry. f*ck*ng phoning me up playing mind games, messing with my head - the rage inside I felt for her was too much. Felt no way to tell her the hate I had for her.You gotto judge a chick on her actions, words mean sh*t. I ignored every word that came out of her filthy f*ck*ng mouth after her antics - trust.BUT bottom line, that kinda sh*t makes you stronger and wiser to these type of women. I see the signs early now when I meet new chicks and realise they arent worth any investment on serious terms. What doesnt kill you man...

found out the same thing like two years back.this girl was semi-first love too.i felt sorry for her too, cause when i meet her she was kinda hyped, i made her humble and she was a better person for it.then when we broke up she started rolling with the same peoples and went back to her old ways.now she lives far far away with a kid and no man.tried calling me a few times, but her pride got in the way of her asking for help.it's normal to feel sorry for someone you cared for in the past though imo.
Safe man, half of me though wants to ignore it and not give a f*ck in many ways. Now this has happened, I realise that even when we dated there were small clues she was always going towards this nasty outcome. Her attitude to life in general was too f*ck*ng weak - she just accepted bullshit like she had no control over the outcome when in truth she did. 'Whatever' and 'sh*t happens' kinda attitude results in a single mother right there - its just your life youve f*cked up but who cares right?

Guest Braundy
Nah man you are right - spot on actually, when this chick, who I had wasted 4years of my life on, started to get with every Tom, d*ck and Harry. f*ck*ng phoning me up playing mind games, messing with my head - the rage inside I felt for her was too much. Felt no way to tell her the hate I had for her.You gotto judge a chick on her actions, words mean sh*t. I ignored every word that came out of her filthy f*ck*ng mouth after her antics - trust.BUT bottom line, that kinda sh*t makes you stronger and wiser to these type of women. I see the signs early now when I meet new chicks and realise they arent worth any investment on serious terms. What doesnt kill you man...
swear dwn i feel to jus knock the teeth out that bitch thinkin bout it nwhw could i have been such a prick?and the mind gamesOH MY GODshe was some amatuer chick didnt kno i analysse ppli told her straight, using reverse psychology or any other kinda games will jus make me knocjk ur teeth outshe shut up for a min then did that fake laugh

whats worse about this is that she is LIKELY to be trying to convince a next man that its his maybe she was doing this simultaneously while trying to spit that game to the thread starter.
Thats a definite possibility man! I thought about it and its something shes extremely capable of. Zero morals, zero self respect. Either way I was wise she was damaged goods after me and her ended - I wouldnt have entertained her.She will either snare some mug into thinking the kids his or will act like shes got no responsibilites and hook up with loads of guys - one of lifes failures right there!Seriously, I wouldnt put it past her to try this kind of f*ckrie. I dont doubt for a second she is completely clueless as to who the father is.