I swear on kurious' life i aint no hoe

Kim

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway back on topici say u only live once, just make the most of ithe prob enjoys the company so it aint fair to cut him off like thateditcan you please provide warnings or just link the picture. i didnt come in the thread to see that kinda sh*t
u dissin my pum?

Guest Esquilax
esq's sick, sendin me a pic of a d*ck on the first page of google
why didnt you do the same thoughallow sussin out someones game, then disregarding it entirely and sending a real pictureare you some sort of degenerate slag?

why didnt you do the same thoughallow sussin out someones game, then disregarding it entirely and sending a real pictureare you some sort of degenerate slag?
swear i feel sick even talking to youf*ck off

anyway back on topici say u only live once, just make the most of ithe prob enjoys the company so it aint fair to cut him off like thateditcan you please provide warnings or just link the picture. i didnt come in the thread to see that kinda sh*t
u dissin my pum?
.......this cant be life
*logs off*

Guest Esquilax
swear i feel sick even talking to youf*ck off
yeah you should tbhsending pictures of your nether region to 15 year old boysa good look it aint

Guest Esquilax
u search for d*ck?..wtf!? ....esq's searchED for d*ck!
i said no homo to myself and granted myself that rightall for the purpose of future exposurei took one for the team, im not proud, but i did what had to be donei should be awarded a medal fam

i said no homo to myself and granted myself that rightall for the purpose of future exposurei took one for the team, im not proud, but i did what had to be donei should be awarded a medal fam
ur really really sad

sooooyou search for mans peice jus to prove suttin...........