(PS3) Street Fighter IV & HD Remix

macz

This thread has a few quotes tbh.Is this the same one with vtecs sore bars?
Nah vtec said he wanted to kill himself in the other thread
I swear i found it the other day as well.*searches*Edit - i can confirm that there has been no excuses from el kap. Vega now....smh. Im playing i dont want trouble vtec.
Cool, I never make up excuses.... NEVER. i probably vent my immediate reaction to a loss or victory and my perfects. But never make up an excuse for playing sh*t. Like el Kap, take it on the chin.... TEFLON. An just keep on fighting.no sore loser here.... But I know who is a sore loser.

I swear i found it the other day as well.*searches*Edit - i can confirm that there has been no excuses from el kap. Vega now....smh. Im playing i dont want trouble vtec.
Cool, I never make up excuses.... NEVER. i probably vent my immediate reaction to a loss or victory and my perfects. But never make up an excuse for playing sh*t. Like el Kap, take it on the chin.... TEFLON. An just keep on fighting.no sore loser here.... But I know who is a sore loser.
:D

Guest Flat Ericó
Name names

young moneyYOUR SHITU HEAR ME.... SHITMY GIRL GAVE U A PERFECT JUST LIKE I SAID SHE WOULDIF I TRAINED MY LIL SISTER UP SHE WOULD WHOPP U TOOMY SISTER WOULD f*ck U UP YOUNG MONEY... CUZ U AINT sh*t...YOUR MOTHER AINT SHITall hype aside, lol @ banning me cuz u aint good enough to beat my girli told u... yur a sore loser

young moneyYOUR SHITU HEAR ME.... SHITMY GIRL GAVE U A PERFECT JUST LIKE I SAID SHE WOULDIF I TRAINED MY LIL SISTER UP SHE WOULD WHOPP U TOOMY SISTER WOULD f*ck U UP YOUNG MONEY... CUZ U AINT sh*t...YOUR MOTHER AINT SHITall hype aside, lol @ banning me cuz u aint good enough to beat my girli told u... yur a sore loser
This guy!! LMFAOSalutes!!

Guest Flat Ericó
come on eric you know.... lolno doubt the offending culprit will simply expose themselves, like div. AS USUAL. just come to this thread later an it will be plain to see.emotional folk out there...Tampax.jpg
i dunno I can't be too sure but can you confirm you're using that picture as a clue to who it is? I dunno..a rhyming clue? beg you confirm

come on eric you know.... lolno doubt the offending culprit will simply expose themselves, like div. AS USUAL. just come to this thread later an it will be plain to see.emotional folk out there...Tampax.jpg
i dunno I can't be too sure but can you confirm you're using that picture as a clue to who it is? I dunno..a rhyming clue? beg you confirm
that pic was a clue to emotional imbalance. eg PMTthis may give u more of a rhyme hint, whch u require sir.mcdonalds1.jpg

that pic was a clue to emotional imbalance. eg PMTthis may give u more of a rhyme hint, whch u require sir.mcdonalds1.jpg
:D Smh at me lol'ing even though this could be about me.You need to confirm brother.

LOL. disgusting ^^also that thread is legendarylol @ vtec sayin he wants to dielol @ eric tellin macz to learn how 2 shoryukenlol @ livin ledge sayin macz uses nothing but HK and HPlol @ macz askin "how do u do kens shoryuken with the fire"

:D Smh at me lol'ing even though this could be about me.You need to confirm brother.
nah man not u, I respect 99% of all us lot.

LOL. disgusting ^^also that thread is legendarylol @ vtec sayin he wants to dielol @ eric tellin macz to learn how 2 shoryukenlol @ livin ledge sayin macz uses nothing but HK and HPlol @ macz askin "how do u do kens shoryuken with the fire"
LIVING LEDGE WHERE ARE U!!????

Guest Flat Ericó
SNM
lmfao @ all of these especially the last 1

lol @ runnincant be f*cked to play guys like u just piss me offfrom time your names in the credits im not playin u
lol why u gettin upset forcome like u spent ur bus fair on ur last credit and got beaten by the first cpu character
LOOOOL

lol @ runnincant be f*cked to play guys like u just piss me offfrom time your names in the credits im not playin u
lol why u gettin upset forcome like u spent ur bus fair on ur last credit and got beaten by the first cpu character
LOOOOL
classic... :D:D

lol @ banning man over a ps3 gamefeelings

LOOOOL
LMFAO

SNM i just clocked.MvC2, and KOF12 cannot come out any sooner tbh.I will be about tonight if anyone wants to play. No garbage though.Best characters. Eric only use Rose or Ryu. Vtec i dont wanna play 8 different characters lolJames i need to play Bison tonight. Zlast i wont even ask to play you anymore lol you are never on. Need to play young money, dont think i have played him before. And Kushty, where are you brother? Only Blanka user in this thread.