(PS3) Street Fighter IV & HD Remix

macz

the facts tell differentand yeh looks much better now
are u good to go nowas in one on one
when i feel the need to play youyou will knowright now im playing ranked matches kid
lol dem ones yeahtbh yur ken is nuttin i can't handle, i just wanted to play u so i could brag afterwardvtec come on hommieadd me so we can do this ting
im on this later blud. add me in the mean if ur on.... Reason27

no more o guy im goin bak to ranked good games mandont stand around people when they wakin up doh
serious thoughwat can be don about that grab
erm if i cross up and tap u b4 u do itu can jump away or tap me with a QUICK light punch or kickeven dragonpunchmaybebut if i jus do it and it close to me ur f*cked

game is vexing me now.how do u learn how do do regular DP but cancel it so i stay on the ground with no next move then ultra ive seen it on youtubealso how do u quickly cancel focus attack?
its easier then u thinkbut i think its worthless as it uses two lil bars of super to do itif u dragon sum 1 and it hits or misses u press and HOLDDOWN the focus buttonit should go into the focus attack animationwhen it does this u quickly press forward forward or back back to dash dependin on what u wanna do

game is vexing me now.how do u learn how do do regular DP but cancel it so i stay on the ground with no next move then ultra ive seen it on youtubealso how do u quickly cancel focus attack?
its easier then u thinkbut i think its worthless as it uses two lil bars of super to do itif u dragon sum 1 and it hits or misses u press and HOLDDOWN the focus buttonit should go into the focus attack animationwhen it does this u quickly press forward forward or back back to dash dependin on what u wanna do
yeah just clocked in training mode. but when i press focus att i cant stop him doin full animationtoo many buttons on this game for me. how do u do focus att without assigning a button for it?macz is on come we play HD

the facts tell differentand yeh looks much better now
are u good to go nowas in one on one
when i feel the need to play youyou will knowright now im playing ranked matches kid
lol dem ones yeahtbh yur ken is nuttin i can't handle, i just wanted to play u so i could brag afterwardvtec come on hommieadd me so we can do this ting
lolw0tkeep gassin with your 3rd world connectionyour any guyand lol @ eric like say you can even talk on the matter of Street Fighterit's a mans gameget out of the den kid

eric did it ever cut out in the middle of a fightnoi was on my way to giving u a perfect and it cutso personally i think u couldn't hack it and locked it off
I HAD TO LOCK OFF BECAUSE I WAS NOT PLAYING WITH THE LAGI WAS QUITTING GAME HENCE ME STANDING THERE DOING NOTHIN WHILST I WAS GETTIN TO THE OPTION HENCE YOU BEING "ON YOUR WAY TO A PERFECT"PERFECTS DONT HAPPEN WITH ME SONMAYBE REASON BUT NOT ME