(PS3) Street Fighter IV & HD Remix

macz

eric did it ever cut out in the middle of a fightnoi was on my way to giving u a perfect and it cutso personally i think u couldn't hack it and locked it off
I HAD TO LOCK OFF BECAUSE I WAS NOT PLAYING WITH THE LAGI WAS QUITTING GAME HENCE ME STANDING THERE DOING NOTHIN WHILST I WAS GETTIN TO THE OPTION HENCE YOU BEING "ON YOUR WAY TO A PERFECT"PERFECTS DONT HAPPEN WITH ME SONMAYBE REASON BUT NOT ME
eshhcalm dwn sunshineu still aint sayin nuffin i can't handle though, if i'm honest i was playin relaxed and i still beat u comfortably

eric did it ever cut out in the middle of a fightnoi was on my way to giving u a perfect and it cutso personally i think u couldn't hack it and locked it off
I HAD TO LOCK OFF BECAUSE I WAS NOT PLAYING WITH THE LAGI WAS QUITTING GAME HENCE ME STANDING THERE DOING NOTHIN WHILST I WAS GETTIN TO THE OPTION HENCE YOU BEING "ON YOUR WAY TO A PERFECT"PERFECTS DONT HAPPEN WITH ME SONMAYBE REASON BUT NOT ME
eshhcalm dwn sunshineu still aint sayin nuffin i can't handle though, if i'm honest i was playin relaxed and i still beat u comfortably
bare s talk comin from your moutim playing against lagand in 2 posts you've gone from I aint sh*t, then you beat me comfortably without tryingcome off that talk manyou change your mind more time than a slore changes her wet panties

bare s talk comin from your moutim playing against lagand in 2 posts you've gone from I aint sh*t, then you beat me comfortably without tryingcome off that talk manyou change your mind more time than a slore changes her wet panties
all hype asidewe played 4 timesu beat me once the first time we played, and it was so close i couldn't tell the difference between yur life and mine even though i was dead (no exageration)second time was a joke ting, beat u both rounds laughingthird time u put up a fight, but i weren't worryin about u and i beat u4th time i was winning (even be4 u started standing still) and u kicked outyur not sh*t, but if ken is yur best, yur nuttin to worry about at all

listen my names not reziw or gambino I'm not gonna spend my weekend arguing about how much life set man hadbut lol @ saying you couldnt tell the difference yet you was dead an i was alive?do not want this gas on my screen
anyone whos played any beat em enuff will tell uits possible to have a slither of life so small u can't really see it unless u look closethat was u twicethe one match u won (tbf i could still see his life the first match he won but it was still small)and its nt even an argueing thingit is what it is and it can not be denied

listen my names not reziw or gambino I'm not gonna spend my weekend arguing about how much life set man hadbut lol @ saying you couldnt tell the difference yet you was dead an i was alive?do not want this gas on my screen
anyone whos played any beat em enuff will tell uits possible to have a slither of life so small u can't really see it unless u look closethat was u twicethe one match u won (tbf i could still see his life the first match he won but it was still small)and its nt even an argueing thingit is what it is and it can not be denied

i can vouch for this for SFIV still last night i was playing some random, he caught me with an ultra, thought i was gonna be dead at the end of it my life bar was as close to being empty as possible. then i caught him with my ultra and won lmao. literally looks like ur life bar is empty though, must be some 1 pixel line of life remaining.