jamaican women arguing>>>>>>>>

carpedeum

lol and they wonder why we go for white girls
image004rq9.jpgcant take it serious, my girl looked like she was in her nightdress
chillout fam. want meant to be a serious comment hence the lol at the start.I was trying to get across that white girls are too shook to act up like that so man moves to them for a more stress free option.dont catch fellings coz white girls give you air.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:
Thats f*ckin jokes. Gruesome you know, farkin ellHol tite the man dem who know the Irie FM news jingle from 190long
lollol..Jamaican Nick Names >>>> ______Openly calling man Orang-utanThe saddest thing is, i know bare man like that in JA. The most f*ckeries is when you see 8 year old kids terrorising them

Thats f*ckin jokes. Gruesome you know, farkin ellHol tite the man dem who know the Irie FM news jingle from 190long
lollol..Jamaican Nick Names >>>> ______Openly calling man Orang-utanThe saddest thing is, i know bare man like that in JA. The most f*ckeries is when you see 8 year old kids terrorising them
Yeah I've witnessed that still, deep.

LOL Too true.