Was I out of order?

Sunday Roast.

I dont think so but eveyone at work par three of my closest collegues have turned against me.Basically every day i usualy got a lift from a guy, are desks are situated next to one another so we spent most of the day together anyway one day he started to drive off without me cus i was running late but if that was me i would have waited, then he's reluctent to stop when he see's me trying to open the door, slyly.........anyway when i get out i dont shut the door proply and just walk off, i recieve a text saying next time get your own lift, and i text back saying dont ever chat to me again....Everyone at work now is bitching about me and saying im being pathetic, tbh i cant see how I am.I'm Furious :angry:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think so but eveyone at work par three of my closest collegues have turned against me.Basically every day i usualy got a lift from a guy, are desks are situated next to one another so we spent most of the day together anyway one day he started to drive off without me cus i was running late but if that was me i would have waited, then he's reluctent to stop when he see's me trying to open the door, slyly.........anyway when i get out i dont shut the door proply and just walk off, i recieve a text saying next time get your own lift, and i text back saying dont ever chat to me again....Everyone at work now is bitching about me and saying im being pathetic, tbh i cant see how I am.I'm Furious :angry:

you was late makin next people latedid u even phone the guy to let him know you was gonna be late? guess not.did u even sy sorry for being late? probs notthen u try par man leaving the door open when there was no need!then man called u out on it and ur pissed cos no one took ur sideguess wat your the mug in all this just say sorry cos u are in the wrong!!!

I'm Furious :angry:
:lol::lol::lol: reminds me of d structo everytime i see that word nowthem old primary school headteacher words theresounds like a big fuss over nothingbuy him some wray and nephews or flowers and kiss and make up its abig nothinghe probely want to do things still-ill and is vexcome like u taking him for gary and ur dawn

some homo moments
Im woman mate.
Oh, now it makes sense.

lol @ the ice cold atmosphere that must be present at your office...one of them temporary uncomfortable atmospheres that sometimes occur...except you work there so it's gonna be on going every day for as long as you work there until you do something to put it right. Purchase him a bottle of wine and a sorry card and give it to him at a time when everyone is about in the office...it probably wont put everything back to how they were exactly...but at least people will think of you as being slightly less of a "c*nt" (i'm guessing they used this word while conversing on the topic behind your back...could be wrong though) than they currently do?

innit think of urself as lucky one man from my work lives a few doors down has never offered me a liftand if he did I would save £22 a week on rail travellike that old bloke in football factory said he also played that bloke who tried to fleece nana moon in eastenders:- Some people dont know their born

Wtf I never did anything wrong.All I did was txt him back saying dont chat to me again, were we safe had a laugh and this and that.How come Im the one who should say sorry, he txt me "get ur own lift next time"There was no need for that....
Really didnt make it any better for yourself there imo

Wtf I never did anything wrong.All I did was txt him back saying dont chat to me again, were we safe had a laugh and this and that.How come Im the one who should say sorry, he txt me "get ur own lift next time"There was no need for that....
Because you were late, gave him no warning of being late, he waited 5 minutes for you before starting to drive off, you caught him and still got a lift, probably said nothing during the whole trip, then got out and left his car door open. Why not just go to his house and spit on his mother?

your lucky he didn't go all chris breezi on ya when you violated.