Question for guys even females can answer

Superstar

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the reason (found it on a different forum):That tiredness is the reason there are myths that masturbation saps the body of energy. Actually, all that's happening is that your body releases hormones (called endorphins) when you have an orgasm, and these hormones make you pleasantly sleepy for a short while. Their function is to make you want to rest, so your body can "recover" from the ejaculation. It only lasts a few minutes, though,proving there's no long-term effects from masturbating.

after sex or playing with 'ones self' i feel sleepy, sometimes wen i cant sleep i'll just play with myself orgasm and then sleep the night thru. My bf tho he is full of energy after sexso everyone is different
video evidence of this sleepyness after playing with your self buisness other wise it never happend.

after a power squirt, better know im going to sleepthe biological hype ting deals with me nice
Do you bash alot?No homo just curious
no homo denied
after sex or playing with 'ones self' i feel sleepy, sometimes wen i cant sleep i'll just play with myself orgasm and then sleep the night thru. My bf tho he is full of energy after sexso everyone is different
video evidence of this sleepyness after playing with your self buisness other wise it never happend.
2tasty ya dig?

after a power squirt, better know im going to sleepthe biological hype ting deals with me nice
Do you bash alot?No homo just curious
no homo denied
2tasty ya dig?
u man realise 2tasty is a breh ye?
WTFahh llow it..if true, how can man put his gender as female..f*cked