VIP2 Street Fighter League (PS3)

macz

Macz is one gassed up fassyo for real, hes going on like hes bare sick @ SF4, when ive played mans that are 10 times better than you kmt, but bun you your minor, & btw macz ive retired from this so-called 'league' cos ive got millions of other much more important things to do then jamming on my PS3 all day playing SF4 & copping square eyes like you,Oh yeah & macz you bess jam with calling me 'son', cos you certainly aint my pops, & i bet im older than you anyway, you ignorant prick, end of SNM!. :angry:
oh dear... macz what u done man?im back on next week peeps. been away...

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macz is one gassed up fassyo for real, hes going on like hes bare sick @ SF4, when ive played mans that are 10 times better than you kmt, but bun you your minor, & btw macz ive retired from this so-called 'league' cos ive got millions of other much more important things to do then jamming on my PS3 all day playing SF4 & copping square eyes like you,Oh yeah & macz you bess jam with calling me 'son', cos you certainly aint my pops, & i bet im older than you anyway, you ignorant prick, end of SNM!. :angry:
are u on nw?how u feel about a friendly?
Yeah fam im on my PS3 right now if you wanna give me some casual games, whats your PSN ID fam?

ERIC DID U SEE WAT HAPPENEDU TRIED TO TAKE MAN LIGHTLY AND I SHOWED U ITS NOT THATTHEN U TRIED TO TAKE MAN SERIOUSLY BUT IT WAS TO LATE... U... COULD NOT....STOP THE ROOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLO-GUY DOWN 4-1TAKES THE THE FIRST TO 5 WITH A CONSECUTIVE 4 WINS IN A ROWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Guest Flat Ericó

lmaolmaowell done init i have nothing to sayapart from5-4 aint badbig improvement on 5-0 from last time lol owwwbetter then you were before though how is this possible if you werent playingyou secretly playing in hibernation mode initsnm i dont wanna know your answergd games

oh dear... macz what u done man?im back on next week peeps. been away...
dun his dance and uploaded for evryone on vip t see...which led everyone to take zubstar for....erm zubstar

lolol bare emotions, lol @ going on like I'm bare sick...take a look at he league and it will show you it's not that kidI understand that I put you in retirement, my condolencesLOL @ jamming on PS3 all day kool g, yet again \i understand your emotions kidTIGERRRRRRRRRi dnt want notrouble son

Theres a strong smell of failure coming from this thread.& how many times do i have to tell you macz, jam your hype, cos them talks in real life will leave your fassyo wig split, & dont f*ck*ng call me 'kid' cos your the one whos a yout NOT me kmt, you make me crease up bare macz, your such a clown snm. :lol:

Theres a strong smell of failure coming from this thread.& how many times do i have to tell you macz, jam your hype, cos them talks in real life will leave your fassyo wig split, & dont f*ck*ng call me 'kid' cos your the one whos a yout NOT me kmt, you make me crease up bare macz, your such a clown snm. :lol:
your not really thatif you can't take banter, get off the forumabout

your not really thatif you can't take banter, get off the forumabout
Skeen what 'banter', you just think your hard calling mans 'son' & 'kid', your lightweight jam.I aint on this forum for fights or arguements so cut the crap.

Guest Flat Ericó
im back on next week peeps. been away...
:D
u best been practicing whilst i've been gone... I wanna see improvement.. Ericsson... :lol:
lol yeah bruvgot a couple new characters ive been practising with aswellhopefully something for that guile now