''I Will dun teams very very soon''

Gunner

Arsenal playmaker Andrey Arshavin expects to keep on improving as he adapts to life in England. The Russian moved to Emirates Stadium from Zenit St Petersburg at the start of February after a protracted transfer saga and he has shown glimpses of his quality.The 27-year-old scored a superb solo goal against Blackburn last weekend but he insists there is plenty more to come as he builds up his fitness and adjusts to the demands of the Premier League."I am just getting to know my new team-mates and so, sometimes, I do not know where I should go, where to run or how to use the space," Arshavin told Arsenal TV Online."Sometimes I play well, yes, but I would like to show that all of the time."However, it is getting better and better in each game and I will try to improve."Best positionArshavin has played mostly as a wide man since arriving at Arsenal, although he has been given the freedom to come inside.He would nevertheless relish the opportunity to play in a more central attacking role against Newcastle on Saturday."The boss must decide where is best to play me but, in my mind, if Arsenal play a 4-4-2, then it is better for me to play as the second forward," he said. "If we play 4-3-3, then I can play on the left or the right wing, it does not matter for me."