Social network sites 'monitored'

streets.

ive always shown certain man that taking pics of straps/pees for facebook and dat etc is some bait ting.not only that but its neeky.
get me, had to cuss out my lil cousin for takin pics of his stash in his mums living room b4 someone got onto it, not even worryin about the feds, more about the tax men (not inland revenue) that would be in my aunties house in flash as soon as the pics went public!!
read in the metro they will use it to catch benifit fraudsters also
:lol: @ certain road guys & chicks. Making grands daily/weekly but still claiming.
LOL so true.How can I be driving past a job centre (or whatever they are) and see a well known _____ getting out of a 07 plate _____ to go and collect £70
I remember pulling up to the job centre in my boys x5 back in the day when they were fresh! not even thinkin about anythin like that, the looks I got wer just sickening :lol:

realistically has anyone got anything to worry about though?
if the government said they wanted 2 put a cctv camera in every1s yard, would u b the 1 2 say " im not doing anything illegal in my yard so f*ck it?

ive always shown certain man that taking pics of straps/pees for facebook and dat etc is some bait ting.not only that but its neeky.
Never understand why certain guys do that sh*t. Overly bait.Looks at certain man in vip2.
Indirects are for pussys
lol at man ignoring this
His chatting sh*t.I'll leave you to entertain him.

realistically has anyone got anything to worry about though?
if the government said they wanted 2 put a cctv camera in every1s yard, would u b the 1 2 say " im not doing anything illegal in my yard so f*ck it?
Understandable point, but not the same though.For one, we often don't have any legal rights over any internet sites we visit.Our own houses however, whether we own them or not, we have a number of legal rights.