Sign in to follow this  
thinkingthuglife

Bein last minute.

must be genetical. swear down cant help it we got work experience next week n only just got a place this afternoon coz 1 chick i know hooked me up wi a job at her school. bein last minutes risky but i swear it always works out.

Did you have a point when you clicked new topic?
No need stop trying 2 be funny. was just a question. 4 u does it piss u off wen yr boyfreind leaves everythin 2 last minute or r u the organised one,
It annoys me alot.

yh i run on my own time, rarely works in my favourone phone is an hour fast and the other 15 mins, means nowt

must be genetical. swear down cant help it we got work experience next week n only just got a place this afternoon coz 1 chick i know hooked me up wi a job at her school. bein last minutes risky but i swear it always works out.
its not a good thing fella, when you step into the real world you'll soon realise being last minute counts for nothing being early is the key. Punctuality is essential to success. dont forget that .

its not a good thing fella, when you step into the real world you'll soon realise being last minute counts for nothing being early is the key. Punctuality is essential to success. dont forget that .
yh u might be right but sometimes things just fall into place.