When going away as a family

imhim

since 16, i always pay 4 my own ticket and then tell my dad he needs 2 pay 4 it so i get some extra spending money but like the sisters said, allow the family holidaysim tired of cornbeef sammiches, on the coach, on the train, on the planesmhfamily reunion 2015 tho, whoever survives

since 16, i always pay 4 my own ticket and then tell my dad he needs 2 pay 4 it so i get some extra spending money but like the sisters said, allow the family holidaysim tired of cornbeef sammiches, on the coach, on the train, on the planesmhfamily reunion 2015 tho, whoever survives
:lol::lol::lol: Went Barbados last year they paid for me, "birthday present" apparently but i know they would of paid either way. Never going on holiday with them again tho,kmt.

:lol: Sounds like suttin my famo would do ..