I dunno wether to put this in the Hip Hop room but it's regarding Eminem

Gang Green

agreed his singles are nothing like his albumsagreed he was one of the best in the biz. fact! (and im black)i think if em had died after the marshal mathers lp he wud be regarded as one of the greatest wit tupac n biggie. as for the recording...1.how can he be racist if he was f*ckin a black chick?2.alot of black women ARE money hungry lol

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed his singles are nothing like his albumsagreed he was one of the best in the biz. fact! (and im black)i think if em had died after the marshal mathers lp he wud be regarded as one of the greatest wit tupac n biggie. as for the recording...1.how can he be racist if he was f*ckin a black chick?2.alot of black women ARE money hungry lol
co signHow can man be racist when his best friend Proof was blk and after he died he even got a tattoo to honour his memory he pretty much was raised around blks cos Detroit is somethin like 80% blk populatedI'm not saying what he said in da Freestyle he made wen he was 15 was right at all but everyone makes mistakes especially wen they emotional over a girl

Couldnt care less for EM nowi did like him but was neva THE BEST in my eyes, lyrically was sound in his older stuff, but some of his parady type tunes got me vex.He should leave like he said, instead of coming back every year or so to release a freestyle/track to make some extra P.Bring out a clothing line or invest his money
He's 1 of the richest Musicians you seriously think he still is in the bizness for money? he has da clothing line and other thingsHe is doing it for the passion and cos the fans wanna hear him he isn't the highest selling Rap Artist ever for no reasonHe never even oficially retired he focused on promoting the people on his record label
I dont watch mandem too much so i wouldnt actually know the factsBut stand by my opinionHe still should just llow it all now thou

Sometimes people ask a question or debate yet already have in mind the answers they want... Strange one.
Explain?Basically my intial point was if you were a fan of Em and are blk after you heard the Freestyle that came out How did that change your perception of him and his legacy as a Hip Hop ArtistI can't answer that cos i'm white

Sometimes people ask a question or debate yet already have in mind the answers they want... Strange one.
Explain?Basically my intial point was if you were a fan of Em and are blk after you heard the Freestyle that came out How did that change your perception of him and his legacy as a Hip Hop ArtistI can't answer that cos i'm white
i wouldn't really care if he said all black people have big noses, his still a serious rapper,

I've always noticed it's a certain type of people who like eminem, I don't associate with such people.
thisand lol at saying 'if he was black he would be more rated' thts possible the biggest load of bullshit ive heard today.
Nah but listen to what the legend Rakim said regarding that 'If Em was blk he would be the Mohammed Ali of Hip Hop' Who's gonna argue with Rakim? <_<

If you want pages & a race war, keep it in this room.If you want less feedback but no chance of it being closed, I'll move it to the hip hop room.
I think it should stay here cos technically it's not about Eminem's MusicIt's more about what people think of that controversial Freestyle If it does turn into bullshit just close it
I'm waiting...

I will, he's chatting sh*tMohammed Ali of Hip Hop :lol: It's because of the colour of his skin he was initially embraced as well as he was mainstream FACT
Buy true fans of Hip Hop he was embraced cos of his talent, unique story (no other Artist has addressed his life on full blast like Em) and the fact he made Hit records that appealed to people that don't typically like raw and Lyrical Hip HopIf it was his colour only why aren't Paul Wall, Bubba, Sparxx, Asher Roth etc embraced and sold as many records as him?He is respected by his peers and fans not just cos of his talent and work but also cos he had a different story to your other typical Lyrical MC's he talked about somethin that no 1 else did no hold barred just spoke his mind No 1 said he wasn't mainstream but you are aware he was underground way before he was mainstream he had an independent album in 1996 and was runner up in the Rap Olympics in 1997 -SMH @ people that don't know the facts

If you want pages & a race war, keep it in this room.If you want less feedback but no chance of it being closed, I'll move it to the hip hop room.
I think it should stay here cos technically it's not about Eminem's MusicIt's more about what people think of that controversial Freestyle If it does turn into bullshit just close it
I'm waiting...
Hasn't turned into racism or nothin just people discussing it properly

Rap star NAS has been talking about the imminent return of EMINEM and how much it means to the hip hop genre.The New York rapper said he is anticipating new the re-emergence of the Slim Shady star – who is reportedly about to reappear on the music scene after a lengthy hiatus."I think that's one of the most exciting things hip hop can look forward to. He contributes so much lyrically and musically, he's amazing," said NasNow tell me another MC that has been co signed so highly by 3 legends such as Rakim, Jay Z and Nas?

I know black people that think he's a good rapper, but I dont know any black person that rated Eminem "because of his struggle and his realness".Where you from? it can't be an inner city area.ps - good topic, at least you tried.
Willesden NWMaybe people in Brixton don't think thiis about Eminem or whatever but i know a lotta blk people who actually believe Eminem is the best or atleast 1 of the best everLike some people say if Em was actually blk imagine how much more highly he would be rated
WTF is this sh*t?? He stood out coz he was very good and white.

Rap star NAS has been talking about the imminent return of EMINEM and how much it means to the hip hop genre.The New York rapper said he is anticipating new the re-emergence of the Slim Shady star – who is reportedly about to reappear on the music scene after a lengthy hiatus."I think that's one of the most exciting things hip hop can look forward to. He contributes so much lyrically and musically, he's amazing," said NasNow tell me another MC that has been co signed so highly by 3 legends such as Rakim, Jay Z and Nas?
Andre3000Big LWant me to carry on?

I know black people that think he's a good rapper, but I dont know any black person that rated Eminem "because of his struggle and his realness".Where you from? it can't be an inner city area.ps - good topic, at least you tried.
Willesden NWMaybe people in Brixton don't think thiis about Eminem or whatever but i know a lotta blk people who actually believe Eminem is the best or atleast 1 of the best everLike some people say if Em was actually blk imagine how much more highly he would be rated
WTF is this sh*t?? He stood out coz he was very good and white.
No 1 is denying him being white has helped him sell more records and get a bigger fan base but also making Hit Singles that appealed to everyone helped him sell cos trust me if he didn't make those comedy Singles he would have sold less He stood out for his content too name me in another Rap Artist that has talked about their mother being a drug addict, killing their wife, etc All that not to mention the fact he made great Music and was a Lyricist Don't get me wrong if he was blk and made the records he did about killing his wife and hating his mother MTV and radio would have not taken so well to him

Andre3000Big LWant me to carry on?
Show me the evidence or quotes of Rakim, Jay and Nas co signing Andree 300 and Big L so highly i mean all 3 of them co signing either Andre 300 or Big LNot saying you lying just wanna see