Is this being prejudice?

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, but lots of women and men are f*ck buddies, so???I don't see why it's a par because the boy don't want things to progress from sex to relationship due to where the womans from. In his head, he's looking after number 1 and if he feels that they wont go due to experience and eye witness accounts then I don't see why it is a par/diss.

I think its sad that people dismiss races because they wouldnt be with them seriously as in marriage. You could fall in love with a white woman and she could be everthing you every wanted in a woman except skin colour, one experience is only one of thousands so you cannot carry that with you for the rest of your life.
I know, I will not dismiss a white gurl if that was the case, BUT, say you got with say, an Italian chick back in the day and she completely put you off ever going out with an Italian gurl but you would slam an Italian chick, is that prejudice???Say some next Italian chick was on your case, seemed very nice, both looks and personality, yet you 100% will not enter a relationship, is it prejudice???
Yes you would be pre-judging how she would act in a relationship BECAUSE of her race.

Couldn't it be due to not being "my type" but still want to slam them???Like what if I didn't have a problem with dudes from that region getting with a black gurl, that doesn't seem like prejudice, otherwise you would think that is wrong too, right???

Couldn't it be due to not being "my type" but still want to slam them???Like what if I didn't have a problem with dudes from that region getting with a black gurl, that doesn't seem like prejudice, otherwise you would think that is wrong too, right???
Depends if 'not my type' means 'shes not black'... If you think a girl is nice and would have sex with her of course you are being prejudice if you then say you wouldnt have a relationship with her because shes not black. And na thats just moving on to being sexist.

justin you still in a relationship?
Yes.Nah, I wonder this because the last 2.5 years I have been thinking this, though do not hate the area of culture in question (actual white, black, oriental, samoan, somali etc etc does not bother me what so ever).This isn't for one colour, I mean for any colour gurl from this region it applies to (that I am wondering about).

Depends if 'not my type' means 'shes not black'... If you think a girl is nice and would have sex with her of course you are being prejudice if you then say you wouldnt have a relationship with her because shes not black. And na thats just moving on to being sexist.
I never mentioned colour was an issue, I think thats where its confusing people. It could be any colour or mix is what I am trying to say, I still would not have a bar.

Your first post was to do with race.Youve lost me then, theres no point to your questions?Would you marry a female that was not black?
I mean for example, if she was Italian I would not wife it, but would wife any other white gurl from other countries or gurls of anyother race, is that prejudice???AKA, if I said "I'll never go out with an Italian gurl ever again"

justin you still in a relationship?
Yes.Nah, I wonder this because the last 2.5 years I have been thinking this, though do not hate the area of culture in question (actual white, black, oriental, samoan, somali etc etc does not bother me what so ever).This isn't for one colour, I mean for any colour gurl from this region it applies to (that I am wondering about).
are there not more important things about your own woman and ya relationship and even yourself you could be trying to understand rather than trying to understand the subject matter of this topic which isnt very important ill add?

Have you ever been put off a whole race due to an experience???Do you limit who you would get in a relationship with???
ideally i would want to be with a girl from my own race n culture cos i'm mixed and sometimes it can be a c*nt just really not knowing where you fit in. But i wouldn't not go with a girl because she's from a different culture (excluding greeks) because my parents are from different countries and races but they still together
Why you exclude greeks???
My best mate is greek. His sister goes out with a black guy.. at first, they wanted to buss his head. After a while, the began to accept that his is what made her happy so now, they invite him round for dinner and all sorts.Sometimes, you got to go through a rough patch to get to the smooth side.EVEN if outsiders are trying to get involved 24/7.Should just stick with the girl tbh if you like her.

Have you ever been put off a whole race due to an experience???Do you limit who you would get in a relationship with???
ideally i would want to be with a girl from my own race n culture cos i'm mixed and sometimes it can be a c*nt just really not knowing where you fit in. But i wouldn't not go with a girl because she's from a different culture (excluding greeks) because my parents are from different countries and races but they still together
My best mate is greek. His sister goes out with a black guy.. at first, they wanted to buss his head. After a while, the began to accept that his is what made her happy so now, they invite him round for dinner and all sorts.Sometimes, you got to go through a rough patch to get to the smooth side.EVEN if outsiders are trying to get involved 24/7.Should just stick with the girl tbh if you like her.
WOW.....Good luck to him, he's gonna need it, greek gurls are to much hassle.

WOW.....Good luck to him, he's gonna need it, greek gurls are to much hassle.
Yeah I kind of agree with you there..Greek girls are cool if you have them on side.. but when you piss them off, all a sudden uncle racist theolopolis comes out from no where and they are all on your case.For me, I wouldn't go for a foreign chick.. Race ain't an issue; black, white, asian.. but they have to be proper BRITISH in their lifestyles and not really too much into their traditional ways too hard.Thing is, times have changed but in certain places, the people have not.It's best to keep moving with the time and that way, you will fit into society just fine.

That's a first tbh.From what I know, only common thing they have is to have lost of sex and thats it really.
lol bruv, that's not a black or a greek thing, that my friend is a HUMAN thing.
That's the case what I said, trust me, I know.But each to their own I guess.

It would make much more sense if you were specific. You can not rule out an entire race/culture due to one or two bad experiences and limit your contact with them to just sexual encounters. I dated an Irish girl for many years and during that time her parents had found out she was seeing a black guy, initially they didn't believe the rumors so they had her cousins follow her and sh*t. After a while they dropped in on me, luckily she had left my house. They threatened me and all sorts. We stayed together but after a few months the sh*t had to end because f*ck ducking and diving in a relationship. But that doesn't mean I wouldnt see an Irish girl again hence the term " benefit of the doubt".Ruling out a culture is understandable if religion is involved like non Muslim guy in love with Muslim girl, that will cause major problems unless you convert, now I'm in that very predicament but not converting. However if we ever split, I will never ever see a girl from Islam again.