phone sex

Kim

LOL @ fone sex in 09, dats so dead!!my d*ck too sore from beating to bash!
what dont you and your man use ky jelly? (n/h)
contrary to ur belief, not all of us indulge in homosexual activity. although i thank u for ur concern ky jelly is not essential to heterosexual lovemaking
This guy come s like Justin.Why did you tell us you beat?Like anybody asked?you blatenly just stuck your ting in a lubed up bottle or summin

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó
contrary to ur belief, not all of us indulge in homosexual activity. although i thank u for ur concern ky jelly is not essential to heterosexual lovemaking
This guy come s like Justin.Why did you tell us you beat?Like anybody asked?you blatenly just stuck your ting in a lubed up bottle or summin
allow telling us about what kinda thing you do in your room. noone asked you

allow telling us about what kinda thing you do in your room. noone asked you
IS HE YOUR BOY?I DONT KNOW HOW YOU OUT OF LONDONERS GET DOWN YOU POOR ATTEMPT AT INTEGRATION

Guest Flat Ericó

fam just shutup. you dont know what youre talking aboutputting on caps lock you know. dont make me laughbefore i pluck your eyelashes and give you nothing to talk to girls about

lol... i wernt even tryna brag! im sure most users here are used to getting some?obviusly u found me beating to be some kind a dig at u? (no homo)not being able to get sum in 09 = murder urself

lol... i wernt even tryna brag! im sure most users here are used to getting some?obviusly u found me beating to be some kind a dig at u? (no homo)not being able to get sum in 09 = murder urself
lol @ getting p*ssy in 09bashings cheaper

fam just shutup. you dont know what youre talking aboutputting on caps lock you know. dont make me laughbefore i pluck your eyelashes and give you nothing to talk to girls about
:lol: :lol:
:rofl:didn't even have to threaten him with a strap, a pair of tweezers is sufficient