dogs

Stig

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well deliberately abusing an animal such as a dog (that usually can't defend itself in any great capacity), which has physical feeling obviously (so pain), and also emotions, which will feel stress, anxiety, fear, is undoubtably a cruel thing, not really sure how this can be argued.Not really sure where this is going.
i think you have slightly proved my pointi was getting at why people feel so endeerd (sp) to dogs and everyone has jumped the gun and is talking about people who hit them with bricks
Well because people like dogs, they aren't regarded as 'mans best friend' for no reasonDogs have personalities of their own and some live up to 20 years, live with anything for 20 years and you will love it.People are well within their right to treat their dog as a member of their family and its completely udnerstandable.I'm a big dog lover myself, I don't go so far as letting this get in the way of my own personal hygene as some people do (letting the dog lick their mouth etc, touching the dog and not washing hands) but again, its understandable because of their bond with the dog.This is why people get up in arms when they hear about them being harmed.And tbhPeople getting overworked about them being mistreated >>>>>>>>>people not caring at all
i agree with this, but can you agree with the following?people caring about important things>>> moaning about dogs having fleas

Have you ever had a dog?
this is the thing, im pretty sure any one who does/agrees animal cruelty has never had a dog/cat.I honestly think its one of the worst things a human can do.
have to agree with this. If u punch a person, they're most likely to punch back and defend themselves, or walk away. Whats awful with animal cruelty is that the dog doesnt fight back as still loves its owner. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Guest WAVESURFER
Have you ever had a dog?
this is the thing, im pretty sure any one who does/agrees animal cruelty has never had a dog/cat.I honestly think its one of the worst things a human can do.
have to agree with this. If u punch a person, they're most likely to punch back and defend themselves, or walk away. Whats awful with animal cruelty is that the dog doesnt fight back as still loves its owner. Makes me sick to my stomach.
C/SPeople who abuse animals are as bad as child abusers IMO.

Guest Cipher
Well deliberately abusing an animal such as a dog (that usually can't defend itself in any great capacity), which has physical feeling obviously (so pain), and also emotions, which will feel stress, anxiety, fear, is undoubtably a cruel thing, not really sure how this can be argued.Not really sure where this is going.
i think you have slightly proved my pointi was getting at why people feel so endeerd (sp) to dogs and everyone has jumped the gun and is talking about people who hit them with bricks
Well because people like dogs, they aren't regarded as 'mans best friend' for no reasonDogs have personalities of their own and some live up to 20 years, live with anything for 20 years and you will love it.People are well within their right to treat their dog as a member of their family and its completely udnerstandable.I'm a big dog lover myself, I don't go so far as letting this get in the way of my own personal hygene as some people do (letting the dog lick their mouth etc, touching the dog and not washing hands) but again, its understandable because of their bond with the dog.This is why people get up in arms when they hear about them being harmed.And tbhPeople getting overworked about them being mistreated >>>>>>>>>people not caring at all
i agree with this, but can you agree with the following?people caring about important things>>> moaning about dogs having fleas
The word important is subjective.However, I don't see the point if your going to trivialise it as 'dogs having flea's', because its never that is it, people complain about neglect & abuse.They don't get roiled up over flea's..

Have you ever had a dog?
2 when i was much younger
I think if you got a puppy now and trained it up to be a nice dog you would end up caring about that dog alot more than you thought you ever would. -------------------------------------I love my dog, wont even deny it.I think theres a bond that some people get with their pet and others just dont/wont understand/accept it.

The word important is subjective.However, I don't see the point if your going to trivialise it as 'dogs having flea's', because its never that is it, people complain about neglect & abuse.They don't get roiled up over flea's..
getting fleas is neglectsurely

Guest Cipher
No.A dog can get fleas through interaction with another dog at the park or in your house, or simply catch them FROM your actual yard.Flea's aren't Tic's. They are very hard to see and by the time you find them obv theres a big infection, they are somewhat difficult to get rid of aswell.Hence there being flea collars. Flea's is like the Flu/Cold for dogs/cats. Its something they can get & catch off others, it doesnt mean they are neglected or poorly looked after.

Have you ever had a dog?
C/SPeople who abuse animals are as bad as child abusers IMO.
you are equating dogs to humans here?

No.A dog can get fleas through interaction with another dog at the park or in your house, or simply catch them FROM your actual yard.Flea's aren't Tic's. They are very hard to see and by the time you find them obv theres a big infection, they are somewhat difficult to get rid of aswell.Hence there being flea collars. Flea's is like the Flu/Cold for dogs/cats. Its something they can get & catch off others, it doesnt mean they are neglected or poorly looked after.
i wasnt aware of the diffi thought fleas were as bad as ticsso kindly re read my statement but replace it with tics and let me know the impact it has

Guest Cipher
i wasnt aware of the diffi thought fleas were as bad as ticsso kindly re read my statement but replace it with tics and let me know the impact it has
Lol Ticks are a breed of flee.Thing with ticks is they are like leeches, they suck blood and stay in one spot, and keep on getting larger and larger. So eventually it looks like the dog is covered in some sort of horrible boils - it really id disgusting to see this I won't even post a pic of it.Ticks still aren't neglect they can be caught in the same way as flea's BUT if it gets to the aformentioned stage where you can see the cunts from afar and you do nothing then your obv mentally disturbed or a c*nt.Because of Ticks visibility most often the dogs that have collosal tick infections like that are abandoned and left in a house or something like that, and they have noone to take them to the vet.So obv that would be negelct.*edit*Picdogtick.jpgSee? When a dog is covered in a hundred of these, you cant not tell.

Lol Ticks are a breed of flee.Thing with ticks is they are like leeches, they suck blood and stay in one spot, and keep on getting larger and larger. So eventually it looks like the dog is covered in some sort of horrible boils - it really id disgusting to see this I won't even post a pic of it.Ticks still aren't neglect they can be caught in the same way as flea's BUT if it gets to the aformentioned stage where you can see the cunts from afar and you do nothing then your obv mentally disturbed or a c*nt.Because of Ticks visibility most often the dogs that have collosal tick infections like that are abandoned and left in a house or something like that, and they have noone to take them to the vet.So obv that would be negelct.
okso to summarise my point, i wouldnt be overly fussed if a dog had ticksi wouldnt wish them on a dog, but i dont get why people are so concernedis there any related criminal charges you can get ?

Guest Cipher
okso to summarise my point, i wouldnt be overly fussed if a dog had ticksi wouldnt wish them on a dog, but i dont get why people are so concernedis there any related criminal charges you can get ?
Obviously thats YOU though. You don't have any affection for dogs.Ticks are the lowest end of the scale though.......you can be charged with Animal Cruelty but not for Ticks alone.

Obviously thats YOU though. You don't have any affection for dogs.Ticks are the lowest end of the scale though.......you can be charged with Animal Cruelty but not for Ticks alone.
lets just say i have animal indifferencepeople are replying as if i condone beating animals, when infact i just dont care if people do it

Lol already contradicted yourself.That is, in the OP and post #27 before you ask, topic has no real direction does it?
what?
What is it your confused about?
your post, thats why i quoted it
:lol: I wanted you to be specific but as you have assumed a defensive stance...
Am I the only person that doesnt care about misstreatment of dogs?
People getting overworked about them being mistreated >>>>>>>>>people not caring at all
i agree with this

Lol already contradicted yourself.That is, in the OP and post #27 before you ask, topic has no real direction does it?
what?
What is it your confused about?
your post, thats why i quoted it
:lol: I wanted you to be specific but as you have assumed a defensive stance...
Am I the only person that doesnt care about misstreatment of dogs?
People getting overworked about them being mistreated >>>>>>>>>people not caring at all
i agree with this
i see you cant differentiate between defence and sarcasmthere is no contradiction there, i suggest you look up the meaning on contradiction and re read what i have writengood day

Guest Flat Ericó
Have you ever had a dog?
get a lifehow does miss treating a dog compare with rape, murder and illegal downloading?
Bahahaha
he said ONE of the worst things
but its not
well....harming a dog just coz you feel like it is cuntish behaviour
Well some dogs deserve it
I don't personally like dogs, but I feel uncomfortable when I see people/friends slapping their dog and stuff.
nah if uve got a beast on ur hands u have to slap it upmore time they dont even feel it if u slap them in the head
wag1 dr dolittle

some stupid thread. as if the mistreatment of Dogs is the current headline in world affairs.there is room for everything to be talked about or defended, and that includes mistreatment of animals or dogs.acting as if obama has ordered a stimulus package for Dogs. the way some of you argue about ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT sometimes is f*ck*ng amazing. NO WAIT.. ITS ACTUALLY f*ck*ng ANNOYING NOW...WTF

some stupid thread. as if the mistreatment of Dogs is the current headline in world affairs.there is room for everything to be talked about or defended, and that includes mistreatment of animals or dogs.acting as if obama has ordered a stimulus package for Dogs. the way some of you argue about ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT sometimes is f*ck*ng amazing. NO WAIT.. ITS ACTUALLY f*ck*ng ANNOYING NOW...WTF
it has been headline news in the past