When Will It End (This Funk Faze)

bane

Raving experience differs depends on on the following factors:* Area*Age Restrictions*Dress Code*How Good Looking you are*How Much Game u Got* How Much u Have to DrinkDont give a f*ck if is funky or bashment is all about getting dem numbers and dem greezy whines, Aint got time to be bothered about Mohawk wearing funky skankers, if the enjoy them selves dancing around in a circle then so be it, The do they ting i do mine

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg people reach Back 2 95, Incognito and other raves of that ilk before commenting. LOL @ hearing about/going to £5 events before commenting. I see bare tramps in that picture posted a page back.Getting whisked away by one kriss Ghanian ting whilst DJ Spen on deck >>>> ______15 money makers getting down to Aizi Robinson, bottles all over the sector, ladies flocking >>>_______Just LOL @ low budget raves.
:/The stuff they play/Spen isnt 'Funky' though so i dont even see the relevence to this post
Ask yourself the following question:-"Was I in Back 2 95 a couple weeks ago?"If the answer was yes, then do you consider 'sirens' as funky?If the answer is no, then I don't see the relevance of your post tbh. Good day to you sir!
Okay, so because they drop one Funky tune it makes all of them Funky taves?Alls I'm saying is those raves do House & G and real House music not Funky, so your post didn't really have much to do with the thread seeings as everyone who is actually into house music, I'm sure, have been to a House event before (not just a random club with disco dave droppin the mainstream House stuff)
So because I mentioned one funky tune, that was the only one that got dropped?+You seriously think Spen hasn't got any funky in his bag?LMAOIf you answered 'no' to the previous comment like I suspect, then I don't know why you have carried on debating. Funky got played alongside House in bar room and Funky got playe alongside Garage in the other room when I popped in. That's all im saying...+where in the opening few posts of this topic was STRICTLY Funky raves the issue? If that is indeed your argument. +Finally...You do know that the last Incognito rave I went to had Funky in the main room and House upstairs don't you?So which raves do strictly House and Garage that I mentioned?Good evening to you sir. Enjoy your weekend!