Jay Sean

mr_r

i dont care what he's achieved. this is as lame as louis walsh choosing those useless sh*t twins to go thru in the x factornot cos he's really talented but cos there is a "market" for him. its not cos he's asian its cos hes just bland and happens to be asian. baby just wanted to make dosh off the asian market. i mean he has a potential 1 billion customers there for him who will show him love.the movement with cashmoney just a business move, and i cdnt give a sh*t whether he gets ignored in the UK. obviously the business of making music is also about making money, and i personally dont like these silly moves.he also doesnt pave any way for british urban artists in anyway since this was just a power move not looking for UK talent, but if you know any chinese person with a decent RnB voice, then the future should be bright for him or her.
The truth

They are as manh indians in america as u have over here. Their is just a big proportion of other races/ethnics in the states so they are not noticed like here.As for who will suit CMUK.. I cant think of anyone tbh..But as much as I hate master shortie he will suit that kinda label..