Griminal - Invincible

Taurus

lol @ griminal as the best name in grime. It might be a hit amongst the grime fans. But, those sort of names don't put food on the table in the commercial world he seems to be aiming for. whatever happened to bratz & sadie recent collabo.. Vid got Air. This track is well produced but it will just be another 1xtra/ AKa Hit. Thats it.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This track is well produced but it will just be another 1xtra/ AKa Hit. Thats it.
Thats its purpose tbh. Starz too, actually last night I put Starz on and the whole playlist options was JUST this tune, lol.Like I said before he's basically signed, provided he doesnt get in a madness this time next year they hope he'll be the next one.

I'm being sarcastic obviously, but there is a LARGE number of people who to a degree think like this.
Obviously you were being sarcastic.My man above you needs to check his sarcasmotron...

This track is well produced but it will just be another 1xtra/ AKa Hit. Thats it.
Thats its purpose tbh. Starz too, actually last night I put Starz on and the whole playlist options was JUST this tune, lol.Like I said before he's basically signed, provided he doesnt get in a madness this time next year they hope he'll be the next one.
Do you think Griminal will be a success TF?

Erm, whats success?

comments like
iloveyoucmb (3 days ago) Show Hide+1Marked as spamReplyFINALLLLYYYY! griminal's gorj.look at bratt and grim, so cuuute together though! i cant stop singing this too.
is what ensures garbage like this has got a market
:lol:

Erm, whats success?
Well on par with Tinchy and Chippy? If not, how close do you think he'll be?