strange things females have said when recieving......THE DICK

Skenghis Khan

has anyone had that momentary can't catch yur breath momentits happened to me twice nowgetting scared that the emotional beat is beyond mei like my emotional beat
lmao this sounds like a madness, like you mean some kind of mini asthma attack or suttin. you need to get that sh*t checked out.
kind of, it lasts for about 4 secondsbut i dn't understand why it happened, i do cardio every other day to the point where i can't stand up and im fine
I think there is some NEXT energy released from the body when sex is involved, because when I orgasm I feel like I get some mad superhuman strength, like the incredible hulk. I have actually broken a wall, literally fell to pieces, wall crumbled :D when it was fixed I tried to break it just by natural force, nothing happened :D and I have also broken my desk, I literally raised it off of the legs, had to draw for the hammer afterwards... :D again tried to break it with my natural strength and it stayed still..wtf?sorry random I know lol
Sounds like adrenaline.

• 2 weeks later...

Went out for a drink with some of the lads the other day at a few bars round town and we ended up back at these irish girls hotel and i get to smashing one of them and she starts saying "say 'calm down calm down'" cant lie i burst out laughing and told her to shut up lol must have some weird scouse fetish..

Went out for a drink with some of the lads the other day at a few bars round town and we ended up back at these irish girls hotel and i get to smashing one of them and she starts saying "say 'calm down calm down'" cant lie i burst out laughing and told her to shut up lol must have some weird scouse fetish..
lkasnfd;anfk;asfaLMFAO!!PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

scouse and irish aint the same thing. u need to brush up on ur general scumbag knowledge

scouse and irish aint the same thing. u need to brush up on ur general scumbag knowledge
He's the scouse one you plum.

He's the scouse one you plum.
oops my bad lemme try another roomi dont trust ushuttup slut chew up this mushroom

lkasnfd;anfk;asfaLMFAO!!PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!