Guy who batttered intruder freed by court of appeal

Angelo

and for the record, and speaking of records, the guy who they f*cked up who had tied up their family had 58 previous convictions

he assaulted his family, put knives to their throats and were stealing their belongings

beat him till he dies tbh

people always worring about the crminal, these are the dregs of society, they should be considered last of all when the legal proceedings are going on

the law is broken tbh dont care what it says

common sense > the lore

Guest Triple XXX

i aint sayin dont f*ck him up, dont never not get it twisted

but dont u think hittin him with a bat until it break, is a bit excessive, them shits are heavy

them 2 coulda f*cked man up got a few punches kicks etc knocked him out till the feds came

i hear the criminal has re offfended since, smh

tbh i doubt they were thinking of police or apprehending the people

more of a this guy is going to get f*cked up because hes just put a knife to my wife & kids

you shouldnt be expected by law to act in a calm and controlled manner in all situations

for the above reasons

this is all the fault of the criminals, two SCUMBAGS broke into his home and put his families life in danger, THEY have brought this whole situation to bear

imo criminals should be given no consideration at all in situations like this, if you go into a mans house with a knife, then you take whatever consequences come with that

all the guy did was come home from work tbh

he's done everyone a favour because theres now one less gutter rat in the world because hes a vegetable

id also like to add if he wasnt a millionaire he wouldnt have gotten off

My old driving instructor had a mastiff crossed with sum other hell hound and one time this dude broke into his house. Apparently he spent a good ten minutes prizing open the window while the dog just watched him, soon as the guy got in the dog f*cked him up.

Lmao the dog took the situation for the serengetti, watching in silence until the right moment as to not scare off his dinner lol