LITTLE LISA HAS KICKED IT

LITTLE LISA

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

innit lmao!!!well tonight i dont feel too bad as it goes but saying that i got a new addiction "FOOD" ever since i gave up ive been non stop eating i swear !!!!!!!!!!, little lisa new topic will be losing weight and attending weight watchers with all the fat people omg :shock:god i seriously got to get of my fat arse an do some sit ups etc..... but i cant be bothered lmao biggrin.gif:D:D:D

innit lmao!!!well tonight i dont feel too bad as it goes but saying that i got a new addiction  "FOOD" ever since i gave up ive been non stop eating i swear !!!!!!!!!!, little lisa new topic will be losing weight and attending weight watchers with all the fat people omg  :shock:god i seriously got to get of my fat ar*e an do some sit ups etc..... but i cant be bothered lmao  biggrin.gif:D  :D  :D
try and eat healthy foods. cucumber, carrot sticks stiff like that.. fruit etc etc then it wont be too bad

no i aint an thats the scary part lmfao!!!! im one of them people who all i have to do is look at a cake n i gain 3 lbs!!!!!!!!!this is what happened last time i gave up smoking i started puttin on weight and i didnt like it one bit so i started again !!!! biggrin.gif
what u like?? cant u get slimmin pills aswell?? HAHAHAtalkin of cake im sat here scoffin mini choc cip muffinsLOLthere is 2 left.... shall i eat em? or shall i save em for mark?? LOL

((lisa runs to toilet n sticks her fingers down her throat)) lmao biggrin.gif:D:D nah it wernt a danish thing it was a iced finger but it had apple in it it was well nice as it goes i might get another one tommorow omg i will get fat no i best forget that idear aint i lol !!! :D right im on a diet starting from now!!!!

hey peeps well its day number 4 in giving upand now i begin to ask myself "WHY LISA" , cos i really am feeling it im in such a bad mood today i really am keep snapping at poor callum ( bet dans glad he aint here ) biggrin.gif what made it worse is walking up the school and it was pouring down with rain litrally i aint talking showers here it was proper chuckin it down to the point where my eyes could no longer focus on the way i also went into an attack so im trying to walk as well as see as well as keep calm i was in a right old state !!!!i dropped callum off in time - just!!!! and made my way back home by this point the rain was proper falling out the sky i went into an attack and really was thinking oh my god !!!! i managed to get home in one peice totally drenched mind you !!!!i just feel like crap really low and ive just had enough to be honest :cry:

thanks vickie!!!well its 6pm on a friday evening my cravings went as soon as i put a fresh patch on lol !!! as easy as that!!!, i was feeling down this morning but by afternoon i perked up a bit as for cravings aint been that bad today really so im feeling quite positive now ( thats a first!!).....i even started doing some sit ups i got to 15 and collasped lmao !!!! oh well least i tried im going to do some more later try n put all my negative energy from the cravings and turn it into positive by working out hey it might work lol !!!!!aint the weather been crap today!!! jezzzzzzzzz i got totally drenched earlier again!!!! im so glad i didnt have no make up on i'll tell ya !!! biggrin.gif:D:D:D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks baby !!!!!yeah i am doing this for you too as you dont smoke do ya babe? its one of the many reasons im giving up !!! aint i nice!!!! biggrin.gif well day five in giving up smoking.......i woke up feeling the usual cravings but i think there easing off a bit now to be honest (i hope) lol :D ..i took my patch of at 9am and had a bath etc time flew by and it was 12.30pm before i realised i craved a fag then i looked at my arm n realised i didnt put a patch on " der" lol... he he what am i like!!!!.anyway today i feel fantastic totally positive and happy i got through the first 4 days off hell without caving in it was hard i tell ya but little lisa is determined to GIVE UP SMOKING!!!!!!!!!! :D

LOL biggrin.gif:D yeah its all good today i aint been craving at all infact i aint really been thinking about smoking at all oh exept when my neighbour came knocking on my door asking for a fag in mwhich i replied smugley " i dont smoke" and showed her my patch ---- ha ha h ain your face !!!!! moo ah ah ...... :D:D:D:D:D:D