question i want answered from te men????

lucymay

...lol nah but i was pissed off with it ...little girls starting trouble , then crying when they cant handle the sutuation...one thing i heard one girl say :shock: left me gobsmacked all nigh and i remember her being in nursery....lolanyway :wink:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT GIVE ME THAT!! IM SURE U USED TO GETTIN PLENTY OF ATTENTION ....U R SOOO SMOOTH ITS UNREAL...IM ALSO SURE PLENTY OF GIRLS FALL FOR IT HEY MR TWISTER! X
Had to quote ya there! I was laughing my f*cking head off when i read this...True tho biggrin.gif LOL

no one will b making a move !!!!!!!!!!! haha.....i cant make this saturday now, got A booking. well the girls have i need to be there. Sorry guys and girls. I would of love to come for the dv8 experiance. maybe some other time!!Oh and if u havent seen four brothers. go see it! i just see it quality film! xx

i dunno weather ud call it smoove. he just knows all the right things to say at the right time. an acts like a perfect gentlemen....ot sure if he is or not....really polite....and regarding the 'just a lil bit of harmless flirting' ...lol...yes something like that.xx

I was in CIRQUE recently & I saw these 3 chicks 1 I was no feeling the other was OK the other was fit, so I approach the one im feeling & we start talking only later to find out she has a man. Dats cool with me coz I ante one of them guys dat say I can treat u better I just move on, but as the night goes on & she has a few drinks she starts to feel me & wants to dance & get close but I thought u had a man. The wickedest thing is my friend was talking to her friend & she said dat she was going out with the guy behind her so my friend turns around & says 2 the guy is this your GIRL & he says NO bagged on the SPOT but im not saying all you sexy ladies are the same just these games can put a guy right off even if he is feeling you.

goin back to da topic i would like to know what men prefer in a women? big tits / small tits / curvy ar*e/ tight ar*e / blondes / brunettes ??? biggrin.gif
I'll step up first then!Proportionate tits - e.g if you have a small build like jordan dont have tits bigger than my f*ckin head cos its not right! U DIRTY SLAG! *clears throat* anyway moving on......Gotta be the right size for your body - but i like em medium sizedTight arseBlondesi like petite girls too! (fink it's cos it makes me feel manly cos Im bigger than them - ha ha :D )But Slags dont do it for me - they gotta be WELL dressed - not short skirts and low cut tops - gotta be tasteful!THIS MAN IS FUSSY! My girl comes up trumps EVERY TIME! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

you gotta have a little meat on your sweet.
I was gonna say this but only thought of it after i posted and couldnt be bothered to post again!I tell you wot - I aint EVER bringing my girlfriend anywhere near u! U'd be in love straight away mate cos she's everything i just said!