question i want answered from te men????

lucymay

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

black hair & brunettes all da way blondes sorry but your days are over your sex appeal has hit rock bottom, curvy ar*e is an essential, tits you can't be choosey these days as I think da UK lacks big tits sorry ladies so I make the most with what I get other then that where gonna be teasing & pleasing :wink:

Lady Rumble...... "How you doing"  biggrin.gif only messin bro. if you look i did say i dont go 4 girls with men.
Im playin mate! I know she wouldnt go near any other blokes anyway! People can look @ her - just dont touch! :D

its true lol mind you what blondes do we have from 993 listeners ????????? i know me, carly s , kayla, jen, natalie from fulham are all brunettes!!! (( we rule thats why innit lmfao))..oh i know one person lady c lmao!!!! aww shes young tho so i'll let her off lmao!!! nah no offence to blondes big up all coulours innit but big up the brunettes mostly of course!!!! he he he he biggrin.gif:D:D

black hair & brunettes all da way blondes sorry but your days are over your s*x appeal has hit rock bottom, curvy ar*e is an essential, tits you can't be choosey these days as I think da UK lacks big tits sorry ladies so I make the most with what I get other then that where gonna be teasing & pleasing  :wink:
I AINT LACKING IN THE TIT DEPT hehehe (not that im boasting or anything)LOL

LMAO!

If there is a GOOD looking girl with a BUSTED mateâââ¬Ã¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã¦. I would go over to the busted 1 and say âââ¬ÃâDo you wanna danceâââ¬Ã & when she says YES! I will say âââ¬Ãâgo & dance then while I talk to your mateâââ¬ÃÂ

what made me laugh was:If there is a GOOD looking girl with a BUSTED mateâââ¬Ã¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã¦. I would go over to the busted 1 and say âââ¬ÃâDo you wanna danceâââ¬Ã & when she says YES! I will say âââ¬Ãâgo & dance then while I talk to your mateâââ¬ÃÂlmao!!im brunette 2!! biggrin.gif:D