Female ballet teacher 'abducted teenage pupil and had sex with him'

zlastboss

Guest Esquilax

LOL AT PARENTS HANDING OUT DISCIPLINE BEING THE SAME AS f*ck*ng CHILDREN.

ur twisted.

Nah tbh, the way you're saying it is twisted

Lemme flip those caps and say:

LOL AT CONSENTUAL SEX BETWEEN A WOMAN AND A BOY ALMOST OF AGE BEING THE SAME AS HITTING YOUR CHILD WITH A WOODEN SPOON SO HARD THAT IT BREAKS, DRAWING BLOOD, AND GETTING YOUR SISTERS TO MAKE THE CHILD LIE IF THEY'RE ASKED ABOUT IT.

This is the sh*t that NSPCC ads are made of, you do realize?

sh*t is f*cked.

Its discipline to be honest not abuse. Got beaten for good reasons, it not like my mum would beat me for no reason

I was given warnings and when I crossed the line I had to face the penalties my mum isn’t one of them parents he let their kids

Get away with sh*t and come with empty threats or that grounded rubbish I had never been grounded or any of that stupidness

Man felt for his misbehaviour. You were probably one of them youths u see making up noise screaming in Tesco’s and the mum

Is running around saying behave Huey. I tried that sh*t and got beaten for my troubles,

Surely you are not comparing that with sexual abuse of a minor?

Conscious of someone who has disciplined a child for misbehaviour >>>>>> Conscious of someone raping a child

I put all your foolish comparisons to being young and dumb I was like that to

And the thing is you won’t understand where I am coming from for at least another 8 years of growing up

Guest Lemons

I got battered with a ladle one time on holiday. I was mouthing off so kind of deserved that.

Alco, I locked my dad out of the house one time (by accident, he was in the garden, it was raining) and he clapped me with the big green gardening hands anmd broke them on my head. sh*t hurt.

Lemons lmao you reminded me of a time my mum got locked out the house

She went to her friends house on Friday night. Me and my brothers went to bed

But someone bolted the door so around 11:30 she could not get into the yard

And no one answered the door as we were asleep.

6:30 next morning door was ringing down my brother opened it, me and my other

Brother were fast asleep. Heard the smoke alarm go off and started stirring all I felt was my body taking blows

From a belt buckle. She started screaming if the house was on fire we would of died

She then took us to her room and beat all 3 of us. Then she asked us to admit who bolted the door

To this day I am not 100% it was me who locked the door. Ne how no admitted it and the beating carried on.

You know when you get hit on ur elbow joint and it hurts just had a flashback of that from the beats lol