BREAKING NEWS: South Korean ship with 100 on board sinks after 'torpedo attack by North Korea'

streets.

the russian bomber that enetered UK airspace is the fastest bomber in the gaff right now

america jus make noise about their armoury,

a close range klasnikof shot down a $100m F-114 "stealth" fighter.

US is bare hype, cos they fight village men and iraqi goat herders they think they're hard

With all these things going on recently, lol @ the US & Russia really reducing their warhead numbers.

have u seen some of the aircraft they got(USA)?

google the Lockheed Raptor JHEEZ.

f*ckED!

/

Still shook of China tbh, God knows what they got in their arsenal.

Apart from the odd test, China don't go out of their way to display their strength in armament. Could surprise a few if sh*t was to go down.

any idea of what theyve got?

USA, Europe are surprisingly open about it. Almost all of their stuff has detailed specs, pictures and video posted online on the manufacturrs website! Although they have banned all exports of the Raptor and only 190 were ever made and are exclusively in the USA. Although Europe has the Eurofighter which is their answer to the raptor anyway, and I'm sure I saw Russia has something similar too but f*ck knows what China has. I'd be interested to seee some of their sh*t. Apparently our knowledge of Russian weaponry/aircraft etc is around 10 years behind the level its actually at..

really tho cant believe america dont have any secret technology