USA V ENG. . . Booooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!

Goddaz

lol at these sandal wearing fools thinking they stand a chance, 25 percent of the 'spectators' milling around in and outside the stadium will be operatives from the us/uk.. are u dense.

read the topic pls

No thanks, i was just putting in my 2 pence, relevant or not. :Y:

bare racism. Looks like you guys have been brainwashed. See how its got to be a bomb as well? why is it always bombs if these arab man were that millitant then they would just be shooting people in broad daylight. The media want you to see all muslim as taliban bombers.

Truss if something goes down in the first ever world cup in Africa I know its a set up.

LOL at trying to blame Jews for Muslim extremists.

f*ck*ng idiot.

Firstly it's not a blame ting, it's reality. Do your research instead dismissing things like you know it all.

:lol: @ The irony when it's clear your the eeeeeeeeddddddddiot!!!!!!

goddaz is talking form the point of view that nearly all "alqaeda" attacks INCLUDING: 9/11, ATTACK IN MUMBAI, BALI, LONDON, KENYA, AND MOSCOW

WERE ALL PART OF A ZIONIST CABAL, AND NOT A GROUP OF USELESS ILLITERATE HERDSMEN RUNNING AROUND IN GOATSKIN CARRYING OUT TERRORIST ATTACKS AS WE'RE MEANT TO BELEIVE COMING FROM ZIONIST MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

SOUTH AFRICA IS JEWISH TESTING GROUND ANYWAY, THEY RUN THE DIAMOND AND GOLD TRADE THERE

AND YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT MOST FAR RIGHT SO CALLED "AFRIKAANERS" ARE INFACT JEWISH. or of jewish heritage

and just south africa was the testing ground for israel's nuclear weapons which they still dont admit or deny to having today

south africa could again be the testing ground for a new phase of zionist terrrorists carrying out their acts of terror while blaming hungry africans and desert arabs who cant make an omelette properly talkless of putting together bombs as we're meant to beleive.

All in an attempt to get WORLD anger directed at a scapegoat so that Israel can get the west to attack Iran with worldwide support

there has to be another large scale "attack" that affects countries from all over the world except israel, and the world cup is a perfect place for this

Yeah Venom this is what I was going to say but as it was in the Sports room I thought nah then a mod moved it, chances are it was Malcom eeeeeeedddiot Tucker.

Trouble Ahead.

/

I was talking in eventuality terms if the bombing was to happen. It would be the powers the be/Zionist Jews doing sh*t behind other people's names to cement/expand their global control.

/

But that's another debate altogether tbh.

See you know. Al-Quaida won't have said sh*t its zionists making up a story that will cover up thier own evil plans. Funny how all these things are going on to distract us from what is REALLY going on.

That's how they do.

It is jokes, trying to par us all off. Why is it bad if the BNP got in power but it's not bad for a country to have people of only one religion and no one else allowed? Faze, do you agree? Do you agree to make a religion a race of people, even though they have nothing to do with the originals and have no dna links with that region of the world?

bare racism. Looks like you guys have been brainwashed.See how its got to be a bomb as well? why is it always bombs if these arab man were that millitant then they would just be shooting people in broad daylight. The media want you to see all muslim as taliban bombers.

Truss if something goes down in the first ever world cup in Africa I know its a set up.

Read the article again.

LOL at trying to blame Jews for Muslim extremists.

f*ck*ng idiot.

Firstly it's not a blame ting, it's reality. Do your research instead dismissing things like you know it all.

:lol: @ The irony when it's clear your the eeeeeeeeddddddddiot!!!!!!

i agree with both ppl.

this jewish/mossad ting or woteva u man talk about all the time seems to be a reality but so is the fact that there are militant muslim extremists.

so you now also believe that the jews must be behind 95% of the world's atrocities and that anything that makes muslims look bad is done by the jews (who number about 15 million in the entire world i think)? i didn't think you were that dumb/susceptible to internet conspiracy theories thh no bred. slash these anti-jewish rants/debates that take over nearly every topic are getting extremely boring now, can a mod not do something about it? site is becoming like a conspiracy theory forum

tbh i havent even looked into that jewish thing too much but its more believable to me then some random guys in the desert having the western world shook to go play football.

what's more believable to me is that the american government plays up the threat of islamic fanaticism to justify its war on terror and illegal detention of suspected terrorists, ie. its presence in the oil-rich areas of the middle east. as d*ck cheney and donald rumsfeld have today been exposed of. dunno, to me this is more believable than a minority group numbering barely more than the pop. of scotland that's been persecuted for over 2000 years having the world on lock

tbh i havent even looked into that jewish thing too much but its more believable to me then some random guys in the desert having the western world shook to go play football.

what's more believable to me is that the american government plays up the threat of islamic fanaticism to justify its war on terror and illegal detention of suspected terrorists, ie. its presence in the oil-rich areas of the middle east. as d*ck cheney and donald rumsfeld have today been exposed of. dunno, to me this is more believable than a minority group numbering barely more than the pop. of scotland that's been persecuted for over 2000 years having the world on lock

your missing the point amigo, the afghans have basically betrayed us and the usa considering we had chaps training osama and them guys there when they were fighting the russians, plus giving them 6 billion pounds worth of weapons, its not about oil its about respect.

LOL, like say the USA government isn't mostly jews from europe. America and Great Britain over hype the terror sh*t all the time, one reason is to pass stupid laws to control us.

LOL, like say the USA government isn't mostly jews from europe. America and Great Britain over hype the terror sh*t all the time, one reason is to pass stupid laws to control us.

Most people are too concerned with global warming, lada gaga or toy story 3 to even care or notice!

lol if you believe the USA's government is composed 'mostly' of Jews

actually, why am i even responding to somebody who talks about "goverments"

lol if you believe the USA's government is composed 'mostly' of Jews

actually, why am i even responding to somebody who talks about "goverments"

So you bring up the bait fast typing error because you can't say anything, right? Idiot, most of them are khazarian dudes so don't chat sh*t. Bet you believe global warming is man made and that if man produce no co2 then the world is saved. SMH :!:

/

I saw one jewish chick I wanted to f*ck back in the day, her pretty face would get my cum over it if I was single, wife material if she isn't a slag.....Anyway......