USA V ENG. . . Booooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!

Goddaz

it doesnt look good for south africa

uve got the white racist extremists on one side

uve got the criminal crack head blacks/mixies on another side

then we've got these muslims and or zionists tryin to bomb the place

have people started buyin their tickets already? with all this bad press how is South Africa gna make any money back

gna be pure empty stadiums

LOL @ do u think u can handle that mr blatter

it too read it in an arab accent

jew girls dont like the black man

You sure about that fam? I can tell you from personal experience that you're wrong.

jew broads aint on it 98% of the time bit like the rindi broads obviously some will get down but its on a low and they are froom broken homes.

Obviously, most Jewish tings are not on it like that. I'm just talking of the intergrated ones. I've gone in with a few of them. As for them coming from broken homes, the last two Jewish chicks I linked, I met at University parties. They seemed alright to me.

Rindi broads?

People need to face the fact that thun was and has been right the past 5 years, thats why they set him up for that hacking thing and sent him down no proper trial with jury

3FUN

ur an idiot. thun was not right about anything. he listen to a man who's on the zionists payroll

he denies the zionist influence and blames white people and "elite families",

everything he makes noise about is a distraction, planned to hide the real people behind major events.