hmmm

imhim

Guest M12 Part 2

U aren't supposed to pick up the money once its thrown down. If u see someone touching ur money after u've thrown it thats big disrespect. They woulda got a beating normally.

whats the point of it all then

its a show of wealth

to show that the money means nothing to u

to show that throwing it away is like a drop in the ocean

a display of power if u will

ur gassed. if it meant nothing then they wouldnt care if people picked it up.

U aren't supposed to pick up the money once its thrown down. If u see someone touching ur money after u've thrown it thats big disrespect. They woulda got a beating normally.

its a show of wealth

I think ur confused mate.

Obviously u spend very little time around ballers.

Say no more.

Guest TimeBomb

Been to couple of these parties when i played over there in 2008. Pure filth. These singers/dancers are all hookers from next arab countries, and dont let what them guys wear deceive u, they still up at the bar getting pissed and bangin these girls while there mrs is at home.

This money should be going straight to Gaza, its a disgrace.

its a show of wealth

I think ur confused mate.

Obviously u spend very little time around ballers.

Say no more.

My point was the same as M12

unless my guy is never seeing that money again then theres just no point...

might as well withdraw my life savings (even though it will only be a couple of notes)

and start spraying that sh*t knowing that im gonna get my money back

(can see certain fake baiders i.e. most nigerians doing this)

Maybe I wasn't clear..

When u throw that money down over a woman/man it is a sign of;

a) honouring her beauty

B) respect to the man

ie. at Greek weddings/parties/b-days etc a man/woman will dance in the centre of a circle of people all throwing money on him/her. It is the same principle here and in many Arab & Eastern countries, it is a tradition.

The money is not being given to the woman as a gift or payment, it is being showered down upon her as a sign of his appreciation for her beauty. But he is also doing it to show his power and wealth. That is why you don't pick up the money. Fao Big Boss & M12 are you telling me that you think you should throw the money then scurry around picking it up, then throw the same notes next weekend?

If someone else picks up money that you have thrown down, it is very disrespectful, its thieving and shows that you don't respect the man throwing the money. Usually the money is left on the floor and trodden on, then swept up and put in the bin. If you think I'm joking/this is not true then so be it, it does not effect my life.

Guest M12 Part 2

Maybe I wasn't clear..

When u throw that money down over a woman/man it is a sign of;

a) honouring her beauty

B) respect to the man

ie. at Greek weddings/parties/b-days etc a man/woman will dance in the centre of a circle of people all throwing money on him/her. It is the same principle here and in many Arab & Eastern countries, it is a tradition.

The money is not being given to the woman as a gift or payment, it is being showered down upon her as a sign of his appreciation for her beauty. But he is also doing it to show his power and wealth. That is why you don't pick up the money. Fao Big Boss & M12 are you telling me that you think you should throw the money then scurry around picking it up, then throw the same notes next weekend?

If someone else picks up money that you have thrown down, it is very disrespectful, its thieving and shows that you don't respect the man throwing the money. Usually the money is left on the floor and trodden on, then swept up and put in the bin. If you think I'm joking/this is not true then so be it, it does not effect my life.

LMAO if this is true these middle eastern youts are f*ckED.

I understand the whole show of wealth thing, but i always assumed that at the end the woman / other peasants would pick it up.

aint seen nigerians scooping money from the ground on some pligram sh*t

aside from us children, if the money isnt caught before it touches floor, those dollars are trodden on during the electric slide then ravaged by the cleaners at home time, get to know