(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

My new training schedule >>>>>> ___________go into endless battle against scrubs take away 3/4 of their life then put yourself in the corner and crouch tech and block all their moves including the over heads to work on your defenceYou lot are probably thinking 'but a scrubs attack i sh*t though' thats true but the are unpredictable so defending is actually ber hardits funny though getting time outs and the rage quits

Has anyone mained chun-li, and if so have you got any tips for someone looking to pick her up?f*ck vega, if i'm going to stand a chance of doing stuff at a tournament i need i frames and a reliable ultra setup.
forget about c.lk >c. lk > ex legs combos if they are standing (unless it big hit box characters who get hit with 4 hits an not 3) learn clp and s lp into hp it dose more damage df+lk is actually goo now but her best anti- airs is still st.mk ,hp and c mp best pokes are mp. hp and hk but focus attacks and chun li ain't friends so far mp>ex legs is a must your best punnish combo is close hk ex keg ,or the c.hp>hk legs>mk legs combos chun's super is godlike try save ex when you can for it her df+hk the crossup one is l+6 on hit and +2 on block but everybody seems to think its unsafe do it then just block ex sbk is ass spesh on wake up try to avoid back dashing on wake up option selects n all blocking or c.mk hit box shenanigans are your best best you can combo hazanshu one way only and thats off a counter hit close hk the best string for fishing is c.lp>hk> hazanshu and its safe headstomp beats EVERY reversal in the game minus ex messiah won me loads of games never forget her air throw its not as good as guiles but still very usefull imo the best kikoso setup is far mp >ex legs >u2 or hazanshu >c.lk>ex legs>u2 against big characters you can delay the 2nd hit o f her target combo blah

Has anyone mained chun-li, and if so have you got any tips for someone looking to pick her up?f*ck vega, if i'm going to stand a chance of doing stuff at a tournament i need i frames and a reliable ultra setup.
forget about c.lk >c. lk > ex legs combos if they are standing (unless it big hit box characters who get hit with 4 hits an not 3) learn clp and s lp into hp it dose more damage df+lk is actually goo now but her best anti- airs is still st.mk ,hp and c mp best pokes are mp. hp and hk but focus attacks and chun li ain't friends so far mp>ex legs is a must your best punnish combo is close hk ex keg ,or the c.hp>hk legs>mk legs combos chun's super is godlike try save ex when you can for it her df+hk the crossup one is l+6 on hit and +2 on block but everybody seems to think its unsafe do it then just block ex sbk is ass spesh on wake up try to avoid back dashing on wake up option selects n all blocking or c.mk hit box shenanigans are your best best you can combo hazanshu one way only and thats off a counter hit close hk the best string for fishing is c.lp>hk> hazanshu and its safe headstomp beats EVERY reversal in the game minus ex messiah won me loads of games never forget her air throw its not as good as guiles but still very usefull imo the best kikoso setup is far mp >ex legs >u2 or hazanshu >c.lk>ex legs>u2 against big characters you can delay the 2nd hit o f her target combo blah
safe bruv, but i'm talking basic core stuff, like blockstrings and mixups.

safe bruv, but i'm talking basic core stuff, like blockstrings and mixups.
the best bnbs are c.lk>ex legs or jabs into hpthe best block strings arec.lp>lp> far mp>kikoken/hazanshuor if you are close clp>hk>hazanshuas for mixups they are only really hazanshu mixups but with hazanshu is slow and is huge focus baitthe genral idea is get is do your damage then just footsie them to death , zone if needed and rush when you feel it you mostly want to be at sweep range most of the time excpet vs geif the best thing you can do is learn her anti airs and use her pokes and learn the bnbs
  • Upvote 1