Arsenal News.

M.Dot

I hear Ifiel might start.You man are so f**cking lucky.  I allowed him first half, but when i saw him jump over a ball when someone passed to him..Smh.
That's it, get the excuses in early...

this wenger bre is startin to piss me off1st it was super class players and now..."We will not change the team, it will remain what it is at the moment and we get injured players back," said Wenger. "The needed quality is there. Sometimes it is intelligent not to try too much to improve."wtf is this c*nt on. man is too comfy someone needs to let him know that if we're not challenging nxt season his job is on the line. llow lettin him pick board members kmt

Reserves lost 2-0 today, West Ham had some serious squad lol.Harewood and Mullins scored.Arsenal Squad:Poom, Rodgers, Gavin Hoyte, Oâââ‰â¢Cearuill, Steer, Ogogo, Dunne, Randall, van den Berg, Simpson, FonteSubs bench: Wojciech Szczesny, Craig Eastmond, Jay Thomas, Giorgos Efrem West Ham squad: Squad: Carroll, Miklosko, Pantsil, Dailly, Tomkins, Davenport, Ngala, Mullins, Stokes, Boa Morte, Quashie, Collison, Stanislas, Cole, Harewood, Jeffery.