FYI - Stop and Search

Guest Yilmaz

Look. What's your f*ck*ng Facebook for the last time f*ck*ng Charlie Big Bananas. I'm not having this conversation again.

What the f*ck? I'm not asking you to have a conversation you d*ckhead. I'm merely commenting on the fact that you've spent a page of a thread talking to yourself about bullshit.

Go outside and find some real people to talk to. f*ck*ng idiot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How about you get some f*ck*ng balls and stop hiding behind a computer screen you f*ck*ng daft bastard.

And then what? Jesus, people like you are the definition of pathetic.

You had a boyfriend you met on the internet, you spend your life flirting with men on here to get accepted into their circle, and you try and pick ridiculous fights with people you will never meet.

There's a door at the front of your house, try using it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A mobile phone application to help defuse tension surrounding the police's controversial stop and search policy will soon be available to download, thanks to three Tulse Hill students.

even if you didnt know tulse hill was a place, this first paragraph you claim to have read should tell you that it is a place.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How about you get some f*ck*ng balls and stop hiding behind a computer screen you f*ck*ng daft bastard.

You had a boyfriend you met on the internet, you spend your life flirting with men on here to get accepted into their circle, and you try and pick ridiculous fights with people you will never meet.

Look knob head I'm not arguing with you on the internet any more have fun being a p*ssy for the rest of your life. The next time you want to address me make yourself known and stop hiding behind a computer screen.

• Downvote 6

A mobile phone application to help defuse tension surrounding the police's controversial stop and search policy will soon be available to download, thanks to three Tulse Hill students.

even if you didnt know tulse hill was a place, this first paragraph you claim to have read should tell you that it is a place.

Yes blah blah blah I'm so stupid. Boo to me.

• Downvote 5

Look knob head I'm not arguing with you on the internet any more have fun being a p*ssy for the rest of your life. The next time you want to address me make yourself known and stop hiding behind a computer screen.

Read that back to yourself. And then read it again.

You need to sort your life out. Seriously. I actually feel slightly sorry for you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh yeah I knew I had something to tell you KG I went into Lush and the woman gave me like a whole bag of stuff for free just cos I asked for it is this normal?

Samples?

Yea i mean some sales assistants will be funny but most places like Lush and even the likes of Chanel/Dior/Clinique counters will give if you ask.

The whole point is to try a product before you buy it.

Oh yeah I knew I had something to tell you KG I went into Lush and the woman gave me like a whole bag of stuff for free just cos I asked for it is this normal?

Samples?

Yea i mean some sales assistants will be funny but most places like Lush and even the likes of Chanel/Dior/Clinique counters will give if you ask.

The whole point is to try a product before you buy it.

It seemed a bit stupid though tbh cos I literally had like half a bar of the soaps and exfoliating soaps and like 5 tubs of moisturiser she ended up giving me like £30 worth of stuff.

You coulda read the article, googled/AA route plannered / tfl.gov.uk 'd "Tulse Hill" and saved Yourself a lot of posts and a lot of negs.

also this post

I still don't get it. I know there's Primrose Hill and like there's a hill in Liverpool.

means You need to see a lot more of this world if You only know of 2 hills ( 3 including Tulse I guess )

• Downvote 2