Virus

SoCo KinG

Guest Triple XXX

blue screen of death

boy if u dnt know much about computers jus take it to a computer shop n explain the problem

or get one of them to visit u at home not sure where to find them tho

big blue screen keeps appearing keeps saying a problem has a occured and windows is shuttin down your computer for safety or something..then just resets to computer..done it twice now

lol do you have any windows xp/vista/7 installation cds? if so which one?

• Upvote 1

lol

Blue screen of death

Take it to ur local pc world mate

the dream is over

EDIT: I dunno how people even contract these viruses

Them ones where you have limewire, type a song in and click the first link at the top that suspiciously has the exact same name as entered in the search field including typo

• Upvote 2

blue screen of death uno..that's deep

my aunty is good wiv computers if i got her to reformat my comp like shes done in the past (lost everything)...would she be able to see what i was losing or would it all just instantly go?

nah she won't see any of the files on ur hard drive or access them if she just formats it

if she does some snooping before she formats it thats a different story

• Upvote 1

Guest Lemons

k im on safe mode and on system restore..its asking me for a date to put it back to...as you know iv got some nasty sh*t..what date should i ideally put it back to...anytime before i got the virus's or what

Go back a couple of weeks, or anytime before you got the virus,

went back as far as i could..april

why couldn't i go further?..was the c*nt in the process of deleting my past points or somethin?

it's doing it..going slow but its nearly half way done..looks like it'll take about another 10-20 min.

will everythin be back to normal after that or can there be some terminator type virus which could still be f*ckin up my hit

had to reset it 6 times..i was going nuts on the f8 button 5 times and it wernt working..then it worked on the 6th time.

Dont get why i could only go back as far as april tho :S

doesn't store that far back unless you specify really

april should be fine though no?

• Upvote 1

had to reset it 6 times..i was going nuts on the f8 button 5 times and it wernt working..then it worked on the 6th time.

Dont get why i could only go back as far as april tho :S

doesn't store that far back unless you specify really

april should be fine though no?

Yeh more then fine..just wondered why the calender only went back as far as april 2010