Essex girls are cheapest dates

Queen Bee

Guest Awesome Kong
THIS THREAD AND WHAT IT HAS DESCENDED INTO IS EXACTLY THE REASON WHY VIP RARELY GETS NEW MEMBERS
It's lack of promotion which is why it gets no members. RWD had a free urban magazine, which gave it a lot of members. Allow the jibberish!

Guest Flat Eric

im engaged now. please refer to engagement thread but when i was in the dating scene"I never let men pay for me. I just cant do it"lol k alright whatever. few months later its a diff storyis this some sort of test or did the woman just get comfortable

Come on queen be, man isn't even chatting sh*t, that's the thing.Like I said, if it was you (which I'm 90% sure it was) or not, it was a win win situation./I don't even like duppying you, but you asked for it by chatting sh*t saying you don't go Windsor when before you said you're there all the time & you gassed by claiming I'm that mathboy yute. THEN you send for my mum for no reason whatsoever! Your a certified skank & certified liar. Any Caucasian Lil Kim :D
I never said i dont go to windsor, u didnt ask me that. Infact i'd love to know what was said in this 'conversation' we had.......

queen b's facebook update 04.10 *Insert jermaine/Shanice etc here* is so cute when he/she is sleeping thanks jaz for helpin me out and girls had a lovely night03.45 URGH JUS BEEN SICK ON THE NIGHTBUS ALL OVER SOME HUNKY FELLA :D :D !!!16.45 FARKIN ELL MAD ONE WITH THE GIRLS TONIGHT GUYS WATCH OUT HEHE :D 16.00 WHO CAN WATCH *Insert jermaine/Shanice etc here* TONIGHT NEED TO GO OUTThem classy bitches there :D
SteveMV-CowboyBebop.jpg
  • Upvote 1