Essex girls are cheapest dates

Queen Bee

Twas a success n will be replicated on further dates with other worthy female candidates..Ur ina group with other people, nice n relaxed, a bit physical, gt the blood pumping loads of gigling and plenty to laugh n talk about over glass of Rose, French Bread, Olives, Pâté, Belgium Chocolate and Fruit.Deffo recommend
HAHAHAHAHAAnd fruit you knowLOLfruit with a capital F

If you think fencing is an amazing 'first' date your on crack. First date has to be loose simple and easy, somewhere that conversation that can flow easy, a decent bar that isnt too loud or busy is the best to be honest.Mans tryna take this for Pretty Woman out here.Bare chicks will be just thinking your mad weird asking to fencing, yeah picnic cool, fencing.....Now I am gonna dead the obvious reply, 'the sorta chicks I deal with....' FAM this is imaginary, it never happened, you would have to find a 1 in 500 women that would be interested in going out FENCING on a FIRST DATE.SMFH at guys posing unless its for the hilarity of the post
+1

Twas a success n will be replicated on further dates with other worthy female candidates..Ur ina group with other people, nice n relaxed, a bit physical, gt the blood pumping loads of gigling and plenty to laugh n talk about over glass of Rose, French Bread, Olives, Pâté, Belgium Chocolate and Fruit.Deffo recommend
fz b\vf \rwad ac g4r grwrg

Kane posted it on twitter had me benning, didn't know it was Anelka.Anelka you're a f*ck*ng G for that, definitely jooking on the 1st date.
fz b\vf \rwad ac g4r grwrg

yeah iceskating, how unique lol
innit
what You man regularly take girls ice skating yeh? :D /i couldnt ice skate so the girl was holding my hand as we skated, which added to the memorability of the occasion.

where did my post go?anyways i said if ur actually taking a chick out and dont EXPECT to pay the whole ting ur kinda washed imo
Agreed. If she somehow surprises me then that's great but I'm always ready to pay. If I don't think a chick is worth spending money on then I will take her somewhere cheap.

lol @ thinking I'm paying for a girl on the first dateI respect women by allowing them to pay for their own meals/cracking up at fencing as a first date
Surely you're joking?Atleast go dutch?
That's what I meant by "pay for their own meals" (that is 'going dutch' right?).I'd never expect someone to pay for my meal although its always a pleasant surprise to have it done for me.

no but im in windsor nearly every sunday lol
HAHAHA!!!! Was you there a month ago, in liquid with a tan? Wearing some tanned or green coloured short dress?Also, are you from south?
No, no and no.
Them "I don't want to be baited" lies....I know it was you.
I know what i look like, i know what clothes i own and i know where i live.Dont bother trying this sh*t with me again it wont work
  • Upvote 1

If you think fencing is an amazing 'first' date your on crack. First date has to be loose simple and easy, somewhere that conversation that can flow easy, a decent bar that isnt too loud or busy is the best to be honest.Mans tryna take this for Pretty Woman out here.Bare chicks will be just thinking your mad weird asking to fencing, yeah picnic cool, fencing.....Now I am gonna dead the obvious reply, 'the sorta chicks I deal with....' FAM this is imaginary, it never happened, you would have to find a 1 in 500 women that would be interested in going out FENCING on a FIRST DATE.SMFH at guys posing unless its for the hilarity of the post
Can't really say that..it all depends on your approach..if you're there plain facing her sayin "let's go fencing" she'll get scared but if you go about it in a funny way saying it would be a laugh i'm sure most girls would be up for it..and it they wern't i wouldn't wanna date the stuck up bitch anyway.Not even saying id want to go fencing anyway..just generally speaking about trying not so obvious things on a first date.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
no but im in windsor nearly every sunday lol
HAHAHA!!!! Was you there a month ago, in liquid with a tan? Wearing some tanned or green coloured short dress?Also, are you from south?
No, no and no.
Them "I don't want to be baited" lies....I know it was you.
I know what i look like, i know what clothes i own and i know where i live.Dont bother trying this sh*t with me again it wont work
Again? :D What you on about?I believe it was you from your picture you had.

You know them ones where the bill comes on the first date and she doesn't even pretend to reach for her purse... And you secretly decide right then and there that you will dephile her and never call her again to teach her a lesson. You know them ones?
Lol what would be the point of this?This is why I can't be paying for random chicks.

If i'm not calling again, i have no shame in telling her in plain simple englsh that i'm not paying for her. bout pay for a girl i'm never seein again. :D

• Upvote 1