Essex girls are cheapest dates

Queen Bee

Guest Yilmaz
have you ever owned a pet staff?
lmfaothey are the baitest dogs innitlove them tho, love all dogs...two staffs at my youth centre the other day so f cute
  • Downvote 3

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL The staf, the original dog that have "I only do black" women owners. Queen B can't afford a staf with her benefits. Bait Queen B is secretly happy her child looks more white than mixed or black tbh.

Guest Awesome Kong
It's actually f*cked Emma that you call yourself Char. You two made up yet?
she doesnt call herself char u f*ck*ng wrong un.
Dude, stop trying to promote wrong un now. Yes, these sheep sucked you off with that deviant word because they are stupid. Glad you get love on here in the relax rooms than the lols you get when people hear your music :D /Queen B, using that word just shows what you think of yourself for using it.

queen b's facebook update 04.10 *Insert jermaine/Shanice etc here* is so cute when he/she is sleeping thanks jaz for helpin me out and girls had a lovely night03.45 URGH JUS BEEN SICK ON THE NIGHTBUS ALL OVER SOME HUNKY FELLA :D :D !!!16.45 FARKIN ELL MAD ONE WITH THE GIRLS TONIGHT GUYS WATCH OUT HEHE :D 16.00 WHO CAN WATCH *Insert jermaine/Shanice etc here* TONIGHT NEED TO GO OUTThem classy bitches there :D
:D

Guest Awesome Kong
It's actually f*cked Emma that you call yourself Char. You two made up yet?
she doesnt call herself char u f*ck*ng wrong un.
Dude, stop trying to promote wrong un now. Yes, these sheep sucked you off with that deviant word because they are stupid. Glad you get love on here in the relax rooms than the lols you get when people hear your music :D /Queen B, using that word just shows what you think of yourself for using it.
bruv i get nothing but ratings for my music. go to the topics in facthttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/44902-im-so-confirmedare-u/page__st__20show me ten posts out of five pages that are negative.
ON HERE you do, who else knows or cares?