Why are so many people in their 20s taking so long to grow up?

Supermalt

I'm not sure what you're talking about either bro (or rather what point you're tryna argue with). Never the less I'm not gonna bother arguing. I take back the "kiss my ass", I'll just say I disagree that conscription is a good solution to immaturity problems.

my point was your "all armies do is rape people's resources and i don't wanna do that" line was gas, because if you look at that map most countries in the world operate conscription on some basis and most of those countries are not involved in "raping resources"

but yh llow this anyway i'm not that bothered about what i said to start with

so true

i think it's because the uk is an easy country to live in, and most people aren't burdened with responsibilites at a young age like many people around the world are. places in africa, eurasia etc. are much tougher and there's no welfare state as a fall back, so people have to grow up very quickly

i think military service like a lot of countries have (israel, switzerland, germany etc.) is also a good way of taking 18 year old boys and producing 21 year old men, whereas in this country there are males who are like 26 and still couldn't be described as a man, they're still kids with very little life experience. how can i see guys who look like 28-30 still walking aroud in skinny jeans with stupid facial hair and caps on. it's ridiculous. grow the f*ck up.

/thread

so true

i think it's because the uk is an easy country to live in, and most people aren't burdened with responsibilites at a young age like many people around the world are. places in africa, eurasia etc. are much tougher and there's no welfare state as a fall back, so people have to grow up very quickly

i think military service like a lot of countries have (israel, switzerland, germany etc.) is also a good way of taking 18 year old boys and producing 21 year old men, whereas in this country there are males who are like 26 and still couldn't be described as a man, they're still kids with very little life experience. how can i see guys who look like 28-30 still walking aroud in skinny jeans with stupid facial hair and caps on. it's ridiculous. grow the f*ck up.

ok

giving guns to boys isn't a good idea

and the part of your post about 28-30 walking around in skinny jeans and wat not irking you, i would say for U to gro the f*ck up, you gonna break down mans life with the way he's dressed, wtf do u know about life

and wtf do u want the man to come out like, he's a product of his environment