if there introduce a prenup law would u sign it when getting married

tino

Defo.If my marraige broke down the only thing i'd expect from that person is for him to support his kids. Im quite proud dont sponge off of anyone. Dont like the idea of someone thinking they have power over me especially when it comes to money.
Lol uhuh. Easy to say when the other person is just holding down a £40k job and you have a £20k job. When it's case of the other person is a millionaire and you have no job (because you didn't need one when you were married to a millionaire) and you have no relevant skills or qualifications (because you're you) I bet you'd be requesting "your portion" of the dough.
  • Upvote 1

Defo.If my marraige broke down the only thing i'd expect from that person is for him to support his kids. Im quite proud dont sponge off of anyone. Dont like the idea of someone thinking they have power over me especially when it comes to money.
Lol uhuh. Easy to say when the other person is just holding down a £40k job and you have a £20k job. When it's case of the other person is a millionaire and you have no job (because you didn't need one when you were married to a millionaire) and you have no relevant skills or qualifications (because you're you) I bet you'd be requesting "your portion" of the dough.
Really now.well i can only answer this question with how i feel now, and how i was brought up. I'm not the kind of person who doesnt work nor do i rely on anyone else. IF i was marrying a millionaire i wouldnt imagine mself to stop doing what i love. so cant see my self closing my buisness and selling my assits to become a bum. Put it this way, I'd never have my self in a position where i had nothing to fall back on. (Don't put all your eggs in one basket!) - I use this only in terms of money!Your attempts of insulting me are over the head as they hold no truth in regards to me. Have skills, qualifications and most importantly experience, Good day! :-) I'm off to baby massage :D
  • Downvote 2