The Riot Thread

Flojo

Natty you're already in uni, nothing that's happening applies to you. The point is that people who want to go to uni in the future are being shat on.
OhIn that case unluck young bucksbut if I fail/re take a year I'm f*cked
no you're not, you're only f*cked if you're starting in 2012, even then if you're retaking a year from a course you started before then you're notbeg you educate yourself on the matter
Thanks brah no time to watch the news now a days

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

neck on froze, thanks to the hoespussy never plummet, pimp till im gonepowder white work, lets get this sh*t poppingAND f*ck THE POLICE LIKE THEM NIGGAS OUT IN COMPTON

You know what.....the main protest day when the issue is getting decided in parliment is gonna get ON TOP100,000+ heads on a rampage thru london, will be a madness
  • Upvote 2

Guest WAVESURFER
Anyone seen the pics of the 10 wanted rioters? I swear this one's Ashman? :lol:http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-pictures/Police+release+pictures+of+10+faces+from+student+riots-latest.do?id=23379793&page=9
This protester would probably get it tbh. I'm going out on a limb here, but she looks promising:student2.jpgThis protester is Preston from the Ordinary Boys:student5.jpg
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

holy sh*t, this just crossed my mind, any of you recon sometime in the near future, if facebook continues to be popular police forces would just create an application or something that will be able to search through the facebook photo database and match pictures they have for wanted suspects through facial recognition or something?swear i can see that

• Upvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Thousands of university students from disadvantaged backgrounds could have their tuition fees paid for free for up to two years, ministers have proposed.A government source said any student eligible for free school meals could get their tuition fees paid for a year.And universities which charge more than £6,000 a year could be forced to pay such students' fees for a further year.Labour leader Ed Miliband has accused the government of "cultural vandalism" over its planned rise in tuition fees.The government believes up to 18,000 students a year could benefit from the new proposals - significantly increasing the numbers of children from poorer families going on to higher education.Cash for the scheme would come from the £150m National Scholarship Programme already announced by Business Secretary Vince Cable.'Not being straight'Ministers will meet student representatives next week to consult them on the plans, which have strong backing from Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg.He is understood to believe that students who received a year's free tuition are not only more likely to go to university, but also to aspire to Oxbridge places.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11920628yea cbb to copy the whole thing

You know what.....the main protest day when the issue is getting decided in parliment is gonna get ON TOP100,000+ heads on a rampage thru london, will be a madness
It's quite worrying that these are the future of the country.Wouldn't be surprised if all these guys got 2:2 or failed last year.You can't listen to grime and be academic.
  • Downvote 8

Guest WAVESURFER

Starting to kick off now.Police charging into the crowd on horses and clubbing people left right & centre. Paramedics already carried one protester away with head injuries.Police are totally out of order from what I'm seeing.