Overreacting?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Esquilax

Lulz

What a mad bitch

Read it again

Actually, just read it

I refuse to believe you read it the first time, cuz if you did you wouldn't have come to such a startlingly retarded conclusion sweets

Now lemme have a go on them sweet meats

• Downvote 2

Slavery is is more prolific today that it ever was

orlly?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery#Current_situation

Anywhere between 12- 27 Million slaves

cant be bothered to work it out or argue about it but i suspect if u were to work out the percentage of the world population who were enslaved at the height of the slave trade and compared it to now, you wud find that slavery has decreased. its irrelevant n e way, the rest of ur post was dum imo. not saying the quote/a boycott isnt stupid, but it is legitimate for african-americans to have concerns about how they are presented in the media over there, after all somewhere in the chain there's probably an old white man whose making more money out of rap than lil wayne ever will.

• Upvote 1

Guest Rorschach

Everytime there is storm over a rap song and people call for a boycott, I can't help but think they are thin on braincells

The violence

racism

glorification of drug-dealing

direspect of women, black, or otherwise

Talking about killing black men, pimping black women, all while exploiting black children

And yet this has people in uproar?

Cunts.

Guest Esquilax

Slavery is is more prolific today that it ever was

orlly?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery#Current_situation

Anywhere between 12- 27 Million slaves

cant be bothered to work it out or argue about it but i suspect if u were to work out the percentage of the world population who were enslaved at the height of the slave trade and compared it to now, you wud find that slavery has decreased. its irrelevant n e way, the rest of ur post was dum imo. not saying the quote/a boycott isnt stupid, but it is legitimate for african-americans to have concerns about how they are presented in the media over there, after all somewhere in the chain there's probably an old white man whose making more money out of rap than lil wayne ever will.

You're my boy Sho but if you can't be bothered 'to work it out or argue' then it's probably best for you to stay out of it.

In the Millenia that the Roman Empire was in control 100 million slaves passed hands, but it's all about how many slaves there are a any one time. The figures I presented are far, far more than almost all of the collective figures in historical cultures.

The boycott is retarded. If they're boycotting that then they should boycott every rap tune that uses the word 'Nigga', surely? Same sort of connotation, in a different realm yes, but similar.

If you're personally offended by something fine, but don't go on some self righteous crusade to boycott a music that you potentially do no understand. All the talk of being united and doing work for God obviously didn't bode well either, makes the argument look irrational.

My post was made to highlight the relativity of it. If you didn't get that then I feel bad for you son

my point was:

The number of slaves today remains as high as 12 million[5] to 27 million,[6][7][8] though this is probably the smallest proportion of the world's population in history.

there are much more ppl on the planet now which means more slaves, if you look at proportions, like imagine a pie chart, then there is proportionally less slaves.

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

saw a program on bonded labour in Mozambique or werever by tobaco companies they had kids mums and they have no other choice but to work there its f*ck*ng heartbreaking

then theres sexual slavery where they got girls as young as like 9 ffrom south east Asia n bring them into Europe to work as prostitutes, sometimes their parents are deceived with promise of the kid makin a better life for themselves or the kids family actually sells them themselves.

i dont know how can do sh*t like that to innocent people man, i really dont, they just count their money n feel good i could never do that sh*t

Guest WAVESURFER

saw a program on bonded labour in Mozambique or werever by tobaco companies they had kids mums and they have no other choice but to work there its f*ck*ng heartbreaking

then theres sexual slavery where they got girls as young as like 9 ffrom south east Asia n bring them into Europe to work as prostitutes, sometimes their parents are deceived with promise of the kid makin a better life for themselves or the kids family actually sells them themselves.

i dont know how can do sh*t like that to innocent people man, i really dont, they just count their money n feel good i could never do that sh*t

Pos and c/s

It's f*ck*ng heartbreaking.

/

I thoroughly recommend the film Lilya 4-Ever to anyone with any interest in this kind of thing, or any interest in film in general.

It's an amazing film, gives an insight onto how this kind of thing happens, and helps to humanise the issue, rather than just talking about statistics & sh*t. It's based on a true story, which makes it all the more devastating.

One of the best films of the decade, I HIGHLY recommend it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0300140/

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Pos and c/s

It's f*ck*ng heartbreaking.

/

I thoroughly recommend the film Lilya 4-Ever to anyone with any interest in this kind of thing, or any interest in film in general.

It's an amazing film, gives an insight onto how this kind of thing happens, and helps to humanise the issue, rather than just talking about statistics & sh*t. It's based on a true story, which makes it all the more devastating.

One of the best films of the decade, I HIGHLY recommend it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0300140/

props, gonna try cop that