Weekend Football 27/11/10

Francis Coquelin

Guest Portuguese
Pace-LennonDribbling-PedroTechnique-PedroBoth Footed-PedroSkills-PedroFinishing-PedroVersatility-PedroEnd Of Product-PedroBig Game Player-PedroGallas is more technical than Puyol but not a better defender.As for Busquets the guy is a beast he is still only 22.
Lennon is a better dribbler than Pedro.
Knocking a ball past a defender isn't dribbling.Pedro isn't a winger? SMH

Why are people actually paying attention to Blue State Of Mind?William Gallas got released by Arsenal. Don't let this week fool you, just remember his start to the season and know come the end of the season like I said in august when them lot signed him I'll still be laughing at the decision.
Whats your point exactly?I said Gallas looks like he is slowly returning to Chelsea form, nothing more than that. I didn't say he was the best defender in premier let alone the world. The whole argument started from someone saying that Tottenham weren't technically gifted, which is why i went through each player highlighting that they are in fact very technically gifted. However i fully know that technique is not all that matters in football, and Tottenham aren't a better team than Barca, chelsea, or any other great team for a number of reasons.
camron_main.jpg"alright, you right...

Guest Blue State Of Mind
AlsoTechnically gifted players in the Barca first teamVillaPedroMessiXaviIniestaBusquetsAlvesPiqueSpursVDVModricHuddBaleThey aren't as technically giftedEDITwRIGHTok ok, Im done.
VDV, Modric, Bale, Jenas, Huddlestone, Kranjcar,Yeah obviously not but you seem to have missed the point in the original post, so carry on acting like i ever said that Spurs team as an whole is as good as Barcas.

Been saying for a while Anelka is the biggest stupid f*ck*ng prick that you seen thus far.Some of the posts in here are so bad I feel to PM Durtts to have a more reasonable discussion about football.
You do that and take your condescending attitude out of this thread, lol at man on here thinking there Sacchi gtfoh.
This has nothing to do with football knowledge so the Sacchi comment is irrelevant, this is about people going against the grain of common sense to try and get a rise out of people.Anelka is exceptional at it, he come like Ethan in lost the way he blended in to the normal posters on here then revealed his true colours down the line.

Guest Blue State Of Mind
Pace-LennonDribbling-PedroTechnique-PedroBoth Footed-PedroSkills-PedroFinishing-PedroVersatility-PedroEnd Of Product-PedroBig Game Player-PedroGallas is more technical than Puyol but not a better defender.As for Busquets the guy is a beast he is still only 22.
Lennon is a better dribbler than Pedro.
Knocking a ball past a defender isn't dribbling.Pedro isn't a winger? SMH
I don't really count players like Pedro, Kuyty etc as wingers, more like inside forwards. Its open to interpretation anyways.Lennon does more than just knock the ball past a defender.

Guest Blue State Of Mind
Been saying for a while Anelka is the biggest stupid f*ck*ng prick that you seen thus far.Some of the posts in here are so bad I feel to PM Durtts to have a more reasonable discussion about football.
You do that and take your condescending attitude out of this thread, lol at man on here thinking there Sacchi gtfoh.
This has nothing to do with football knowledge so the Sacchi comment is irrelevant, this is about people going against the grain of common sense to try and get a rise out of people.Anelka is exceptional at it, he come like Ethan in lost the way he blended in to the normal posters on here then revealed his true colours down the line.
I'm not trying to get a rise out of people, really why would i do that.I engaged in an argument where people like you totally misunderstood my point and the original premise of the argument in the first place.

Guest Blue State Of Mind
Im just waiting for some Spurs supporter or Harry to say how Bale is worth £80m........ smh
I don't even support Spurs i support Liverpool.

I'm not trying to get a rise out of people, really why would i do that.I engaged in an argument where people like you totally misunderstood my point and the original premise of the argument in the first place.
Which point of yours did I misunderstand?

Guest Blue State Of Mind
The fact that i was arguing on the subject of technique from the onset, unlike others i don't think saying Huddlestones technique is as good if not better than Busquets is an outlandish opinion.

Guest Rorschach
LOLDid he really upload a video of Busquets against usReally??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hE5eFhjhiw&feature=related

Take a look at our attacks and our 1st goal and tell me where the hell Busquets (the DM) is, then tell me who started the move for Wallys goal lol
It was uploaded to show his passing & tekkershence the video being named 'all of busquets touches against Arsenal':D

Take a look at our attacks and our 1st goal and tell me where the hell Busquets (the DM) is, then tell me who started the move for Wallys goal lol
It was uploaded to show his passing & tekkershence the video being named 'all of busquets touches against Arsenal':D
Hence me saying..
but their high lineBusquets playing the old-school, new-school sweeper role
2 reasons why the English teams will be rubbing their hands..3/4 passes and ur in behindEven Wally last season had them sh*t scared, with our patched up team we took ova deya, he got in behind at least twice but cocked it upBusquets aint that guy, I fully expect to see Masch in the CL games against English teams
So i was right all along and u people making noise for the sake of itsmh

The fact that i was arguing on the subject of technique from the onset, unlike others i don't think saying Huddlestones technique is as good if not better than Busquets is an outlandish opinion.
I didn't single out any posts so what are you on about?

Guest Rorschach

Hence me saying..
2 reasons why the English teams will be rubbing their hands..3/4 passes and ur in behindEven Wally last season had them sh*t scared, with our patched up team we took ova deya, he got in behind at least twice but cocked it upBusquets aint that guy, I fully expect to see Masch in the CL games against English teams
Right all along by saying what? Busquets aint that guy? wrong'smh'

Hence me saying..
Right all along by saying what? Busquets aint that guy? wrong'smh'
In citing the 2 reasons why English teams will be rubbing their hands..The high line & BusquetesAm I not correct?If Mascherano does not play aginst the English teams away or even other teams I will be shocked!

Spurs v Barca if it did happen would be one of the ties of the 10/11 Champions League
Would love to see that mate, even though we'll lose. Two of the best ball playing teams in Europe going head to head. Would be a sick game!
2dmf7yd.gif
Bassong V PuyolCorluca v AlvesJenas v XaviModric v IniestaDefoe v CrouchBale V messibattle of titans :D that
Lennon>>>>>>>>>>>PedroEkotto>>AbidalModric = InestaGallas>>Puyol
I was gonna rise to the bait then realised your having a bubble
Gallas is better than Puyol/Lennon is better than pedroModric technically is as every bit as good as Iniesta although i conced Iniesta is the better player only slightly.Ekotto is just as good as abidal.Gomes and Valdes are both shite.
PERSPECTIVEMan U apart from saturday havent been playing well according to all including fergie.....Chelski have just got 1 point in nine....unheard of....arsenal are losing games to teams they shouldntits been spoken over and over again at how none of the top three are playing particularly well...yet the top two have a +19 goal difference and arsenal +15 two points difference between themtottenham are playing their best football in years yet they still cant get in the top four and have a +3 goal differencesome of you man remind me of why i hate reading any british sports journalist....pure sensationalism and not enough common sense , swinging from one extreme to anothertottenham didnt play particularly well against liverpool or arsenal .........tottenham arent technically gifted so dont fool yourselves in thinking they play attractive football cause they dont....they play a very English type of game
LOL at Tottenham aren't technically gifted your chatting crap now.Modric Van Der Vaart Huddlestone on their day are as technically good as Xavi Iniesta and Busquets.Gallas and Kaboul are as good technically as Pique and better than Puyol technically.Bales technique is up there with the very best.Then you've got Jenas very underrated but still a classy player.Go through Spurs whole squad and you would see that they've got players who are great technically in every single position.
What is this?!!?
Gallas is better than Puyol/Lennon is better than pedroModric technically is as every bit as good as Iniesta although i conced Iniesta is the better player only slightly.Ekotto is just as good as abidal.Gomes and Valdes are both shite.
Haha
Lol you telling me Gallas ain't better than Puyol.Modric will be one of the best players in the world in a couple years, i'm sure of it he would ift perfectly into Barcas side. He probably would do nearly as good of a job as Iniesta to be honest, his vision Dribbling and Passing(not so much) can match Iniestas.Lennon and Pedro is a toss up depending on what you want from a winger, although Lennon wouldn't really fit into Barcas system i can't openly say that Pedro is a far better player.Ekotto and Abidal is pretty close, Abidal is a better defender(although has been found wanting in the past), Ekotto is far better going forward.Valdes is better than Gomes, but the aforementioned is overrated and i've never particularly rated him, is just that his inefficiencies aren't easily exposed cause 9 times out of ten Barca do what they did to Madrid today and totally dominated possession meaning Valdes is rarely called upon.
aSSAASDDSDim actually in tears reading this cryingNAH HES NOT REAL, anelka allow having two accounts on some tulse movementswhat am i seeing Modric an equal to iniesta Lennon touching pedroa'/#d/ddddddying, Nah can't even believe itlol @ Mike and Cipher actually debating some of these factsyou guys should know better
Make It Stop

Guest Blue State Of Mind
Spurs v Barca if it did happen would be one of the ties of the 10/11 Champions League
Would love to see that mate, even though we'll lose. Two of the best ball playing teams in Europe going head to head. Would be a sick game!
2dmf7yd.gif
Bassong V PuyolCorluca v AlvesJenas v XaviModric v IniestaDefoe v CrouchBale V messibattle of titans :D that
Lennon>>>>>>>>>>>PedroEkotto>>AbidalModric = InestaGallas>>Puyol
I was gonna rise to the bait then realised your having a bubble
PERSPECTIVEMan U apart from saturday havent been playing well according to all including fergie.....Chelski have just got 1 point in nine....unheard of....arsenal are losing games to teams they shouldntits been spoken over and over again at how none of the top three are playing particularly well...yet the top two have a +19 goal difference and arsenal +15 two points difference between themtottenham are playing their best football in years yet they still cant get in the top four and have a +3 goal differencesome of you man remind me of why i hate reading any british sports journalist....pure sensationalism and not enough common sense , swinging from one extreme to anothertottenham didnt play particularly well against liverpool or arsenal .........tottenham arent technically gifted so dont fool yourselves in thinking they play attractive football cause they dont....they play a very English type of game
LOL at Tottenham aren't technically gifted your chatting crap now.Modric Van Der Vaart Huddlestone on their day are as technically good as Xavi Iniesta and Busquets.Gallas and Kaboul are as good technically as Pique and better than Puyol technically.Bales technique is up there with the very best.Then you've got Jenas very underrated but still a classy player.Go through Spurs whole squad and you would see that they've got players who are great technically in every single position.
What is this?!!?
Haha
Lol you telling me Gallas ain't better than Puyol.Modric will be one of the best players in the world in a couple years, i'm sure of it he would ift perfectly into Barcas side. He probably would do nearly as good of a job as Iniesta to be honest, his vision Dribbling and Passing(not so much) can match Iniestas.Lennon and Pedro is a toss up depending on what you want from a winger, although Lennon wouldn't really fit into Barcas system i can't openly say that Pedro is a far better player.Ekotto and Abidal is pretty close, Abidal is a better defender(although has been found wanting in the past), Ekotto is far better going forward.Valdes is better than Gomes, but the aforementioned is overrated and i've never particularly rated him, is just that his inefficiencies aren't easily exposed cause 9 times out of ten Barca do what they did to Madrid today and totally dominated possession meaning Valdes is rarely called upon.
aSSAASDDSDim actually in tears reading this cryingNAH HES NOT REAL, anelka allow having two accounts on some tulse movementswhat am i seeing Modric an equal to iniesta Lennon touching pedroa'/#d/ddddddying, Nah can't even believe itlol @ Mike and Cipher actually debating some of these factsyou guys should know better
Make It Stop
Haha

pmslll sick topiccant believe you lot got tricked into debating who are more technical tottenham or barcaObly guy atm i can see limiting xavi and iniesta is a midfield of essien and y.toure but tbh when they tore us apart in the final we had no anderon or hargreaves or fletcherid like to see them up against on form trio of carrick fletcher and anderson would have the energy and ability to chase em down etc and see the ball enough to get a few moves 2geva and im tired not sure what im saying/is portuguese a barca fan now?how did i argue with my arsenal friend during the game telling me Cesc is better then Iniesta and would start :D all barca need is a LB and Reina and the team is perfect the fluidity oft their attack is just amazing/ronaldo going missing when needed again nice 1

On the real, certain man still do that man to man comparison thing to assess which team is better in hypothetical situations?Are you 15 yrs old Blue State? You still do that?No-one with half a football brain uses that as an indicator of what team is better, because there things like individual playing style, tactics, managers, form, fitness, mental attributes etc to consider...

• Downvote 1