its all promotion

Lenny The Tramp

man got torn deep

how is he frontlining for us in some e-forum beef

thats a par

guy has been getting abuse on this forum from the start

i swear he's got some sort of e-stockholm syndrome

cos you man are neeks still... you run armshouse on this forum like you are some hyped up bad mans and yet you man couldn't swing for sh*t when the war comes like some pussyhole that TRIES to bully one of his siblings but gets bullied himself on road.

Least I got nuts to say well this is my face, these are my bars and I am sending for you.

Heads on here forget what made RWD so great were the forum wars, they actually brought fresh people in from the times of Staylocked, 2SG and 99.3fm forums (used to be this forum prior us - know your history)

It's not a par that I am reppin, it's a par that they are sending for you and you are not tbqh

mate i rate u for backing it for the team but i think ur gettin a bit excited about this 'war'

you are sending for an internet forum full of teenage grime fans and you are in your late 20s

think about that

a certain phrase springs to mind:

4446916623_04e18e2825.jpg

All I am saying is...

You talk about me being too old for this sh*t, yet there are man on this forum here that send 24/7 to all the reg forum members and age doesn't matter then, and you all laugh and joke HERE but then when we get sent for, it always ends up me going to deal with it and yet you all try it with me here, and then even over there they are tryin it with me and where is my TEAM?

One man from these forums backed it for me.

ONE MAN!

We need people like Tipper back still. I know there is OBVIOUSLY more to life but you know what you man here lack? character. BIG time.

I see what youre sayin.

The way I see it, everyone draws a line somewhere.

It could be... not posting at all, not posting a lot, not getting into arguments with other users, or not getting into arguments with other forums.

Still...dont let that put you off. A showerman reynolds dub for grimeforum could be a classic...

I see what youre sayin.

The way I see it, everyone draws a line somewhere.

It could be... not posting at all, not posting a lot, not getting into arguments with other users, or not getting into arguments with other forums.

Still...dont let that put you off. A showerman reynolds dub for grimeforum could be a classic...

Then when I get back from Uni that's what I'm gonna do!