fa youth cup final 2nd leg

GT

Brandy is pissed, trust me. League 2 is him.
why weren;t you there you bellend.fabs played sick trust.to be honest that was one of the worst games of football ive ever seen though.

We'll see next season when 6/7 of your players will be ineligible.Brandy is f*cking SHITE. Should play Welbeck up top instead.  I agree with Ice that too many man hold on to the ball too long, Fagan is the biggest culrot.
next years side is spose 2 b sick still. The current u17s (including welbeck) have beaten the u18s in an 11 a side match in training. They're suppose to be bigger,stronger and just better biggrin.gif
Had someone to take care of, lets put it like that.I dont like Fabien :D
why?

• 4 years later...

4 years on...

Manchester United: Ron-Robert Zieler, Richard Eckersley, Corry Evans (Scott Moffatt 99), Kenny Strickland, James Chester, Daniel Drinkwater (Antonio Bryan 72), Daniel Welbeck (Magnus Eikrem 87), Sam Hewson ©, Febian Brandy, Chris Fagan, Daniel Galbraith

Subs Not Used: Conor McCormack, Gary Woods

Liverpool: David Roberts, Stephen Darby, Michael Burns, Jay Spearing ©, Robbie Threlfall, Charlie Barnett, Jimmy Ryan (Lee Woodward 95), Astrit Ajdarevic (Steven Irwin 81), Craig Lindfield, Ryan Flynn, Ray Putterill

Subs Not Used: Josh Mimms, Sean Highdale, Ben Parsonage