Signs of an insecure woman

Captain Planet

Guest Klitschko

I don't like having pics taken of meDon't necessarily think its anything to do with ugliness, just confidence, I've seen many a girl with a face like a foot whip out the camera to have her grim visage captured foreverI'm an introvert...pics aren't my thing

Guest Klitschko

Nah just not a fan of the myspace cultureNot joining in with the horde of idiots taking pics of themselves in mirrors isn't a signal of insecuritySlash Kurious don't be a hypocrite

i thought u didnt like pics full stop, thought u didnt like how ur face looks...f the facebook an myspace culture, people have been taking pictures for yearsits all for the memories, so u can show your kids, show them how we used to dress etcso u can remember as well, say u get alzehiemers (sp) god forbid/one of my sisters friends only takes shots of herself where shes covering her nosejokes

• Upvote 2

Guest Klitschko

People have, on odd ocasions, yeaBut not every time I go to a club or when someone buys a new pair of trainers, people posing for pics simply for the sake of posting them on fbthe pictures aren't taken for the sake of 'in the future', cuz I have photo albums etc for thattheyre taken just to be posted with another 150+ all taken 2 secs or so apart, posted on fb for the sake of...i dont know what, vanity, social status?Not my thingTook my boy to do some padwork once, using a spare pair of my gloves and wrapsand after he was like 'take a picture of me with all the stuff on for my twitter'I just thought :D

• Upvote 1

imo girls with bare pictures have more insecurities than those with none./ i dont have loads of pictures, mainly because i dont feel its necessary.All the standing in yard taking pictures ting was a young ting.If its from holidays, nights out etc then it aint so bad but people that just take millions of pics for fun have insecurities.

Guest Supreme Allah

yea one chick i knew had like a million picturesalways wanting someone to say shes peng hot etc etc and get likes on the pictures to reassure herself.asked me once to comment on her picture all asking how she looks tryna do that im ugly routine so i would say shes beautiful, i didnt.havent spoke to her in ages, infact i think she deleted me

• Upvote 3

hahah your funny mate blatant hater right herelike i care if you think im good looking, point is i seen you and know your not really doing this ting init, if me n u went to a club everyone knows you would get my left overs or the scum i wouldn't go neari does dis ting when it comes to the ladies mate, im glad u dont believe me, because im anti you, complete opposite, a gyalis, not a bottom feeder picking up pieces my boys leave behindagain, lol @ u