Burning the Koran

Frank.

IMO the kid has some issues with white ppl that he needs to get to the bottom of himself. we can try to help him but sometimes a guy has just got to help himself, as i've always said.

i think he's inherently good but he has many hang-ups (particularly racial and sexual) that need to be remedied. i think he can live a prosperous life and maybe enter normal society once has accepted and then comes to terms with his deficiencies.

i'm sure he'll say he has no issues and is fine, that is typical denial of someone who is blinded by his own deviancy.

were here for you mate, whether you are black or not i'd like to offer a helping hand on behalf of all the lads here.

*puts in 20p then passes donation bucket round the pub*

If u look at the more successfull trolls they keep the bait short and sweet to lure u in.

Jas/tulse/steve etc its always brief and to the point.

Something to think about if u want to lure someone like me out u

matt daeman

Calling people t.rolls is your forte.

Maybe you should look closer to home?

Guest Esquilax

IMO the kid has some issues with white ppl that he needs to get to the bottom of himself. we can try to help him but sometimes a guy has just got to help himself, as i've always said.

i think he's inherently good but he has many hang-ups (particularly racial and sexual) that need to be remedied. i think he can live a prosperous life and maybe enter normal society once has accepted and then comes to terms with his deficiencies.

i'm sure he'll say he has no issues and is fine, that is typical denial of someone who is blinded by his own deviancy.

were here for you mate, whether you are black or not i'd like to offer a helping hand on behalf of all the lads here.

*puts in 20p then passes donation bucket round the pub*

*Drops in 50p and a sachet of Clearasil*

Guest Esquilax

I think you're mistaking my pale pallor for some flaked up skin deficiency, you must be blind/ lying tbh cuz there's no drastic discolouration

You'd never make a dermatologist

Or any 'ologist'

Guest Esquilax

The f*ck you doin in spoons mate thought you got it in

/

Eczema you know

Barrage of lies

/

Maybe enjoy their company instead of warring forum guys

Oddball

• Upvote 2