(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

Guest Esquilax

How am I emptying whole clips into guys point blank, knifing guys point blank, and them not dying?I've lost out on 3 gun games cuz of this lag bullshit :D

Saw some f*ckries yesterday tbh.S&D. Guy was kneeling down. My teammate runs up behind him *Stab*....... *Stab*.....Guy turns around and knifes him in the leg. I was creasing.

Agreed, take it out of the game along with noobtubes. If they are desperate to keep it in the game make it a perk or secondary whatever, make the knifers give something up.

Someone dropped a blackbird yesterday and i got really excited. I dunno about being such a high killstreak but Tbf it is really useful.
What do you mean here?

Agreed, take it out of the game along with noobtubes. If they are desperate to keep it in the game make it a perk or secondary whatever, make the knifers give something up.
Someone dropped a blackbird yesterday and i got really excited. I dunno about being such a high killstreak but Tbf it is really useful.
What do you mean here?
9 Kill streak reward right??Really its just a glorified UAV, BUT it IS very useful so maybe its justified.

Guest Rorschach

I dunno, the glorified bit is a lot though, constant vigil of wehre our enemy is, whether they have ghost on or not, as opposed to a uav that sweeps every 3 seconds, and seems to miss people at times :/It can take 1 sweep and man is behnd youby the time its swept again your finished cuz hes done some maneuvers

I dunno, the glorified bit is a lot though, constant vigil of wehre our enemy is, whether they have ghost on or not, as opposed to a uav that sweeps every 3 seconds, and seems to miss people at times :/It can take 1 sweep and man is behnd youby the time its swept again your finished cuz hes done some maneuvers
It's true. Also can't be shot down. I like it. Wouldn't have it as one of my rewards for now as I'm not as comfortable as I was with COD4 but who knows...

What do you mean here?
9 Kill streak reward right??Really its just a glorified UAV, BUT it IS very useful so maybe its justified.
8 killstreak.Well, it stays in the air/radar for a minute. If you have good players on your team and everyone is using blackbird, its over for the other team. If everyone gets their killstreaks in the opening few mins of the game then you can spend the rest of the match with radar constantly on. AND if your team uses counter UAV, deading their radar for the majority of the game while having 6 mins of blackbird...I know I would rage quit :D To know exactly where your enemy is and which direction they are heading, you really shouldnt lose a gun fight. Plus it gives you and your team complete control of the map. Like someone said, ghost users cant hide. Your pretty much f*cked when you hear "enemy SR71". One of the best killstreak in the game imo, come like playing with hacks on COD4.

They SERIOUSLY need to take knifing OUT OF THE GAMECOMPLETELY.Or nerf it so its 2-3 knife shots per kill cos this was starting to piss me off so much last night.
Trust me, its a f*ck*ng par when you die cos someone shanked your foot.

Guest Rorschach

I'll be ornn/f*ck the dual pistols, been done a couple times by themsomething so enraging about seeing someonestrafe you while shooting them, gets me so mad

Guest Rorschach
Why wouldnt you strafe :D
Lol there is never time, someone just burts through the door way/out of an alley sideways and then im dead, pisses me off, looks like they are trying to hand me the guns the way they run