(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

Guest Rorschach
i remember when i had the chance to revive gundam i left him there to dieevery second chancer pro will be treated no different
:rofl:Ill be on soon someone inv me

lol @ getting no sprint speedwas playing yday and my sprint speed was the same,if not slower than my walking speed. happend to every1 i swear.
f*ckyes this happened to me. I thought it was my connection. It happened in quite a few games.

lol @ getting no sprint speedwas playing yday and my sprint speed was the same,if not slower than my walking speed. happend to every1 i swear.
Thought it was in my headwas thinkin man aint moving top speed
lol i heard you raging through my monitor/man like Gundam didn't notice the walk speed. He spent most of the game camping.jk :D

Nah, i was f*ck*ng switching. I was saying why ain't my Marathon perk working?! I was running so f*ck*ng slow i had to go back and check my class but it was there. That time when i camped was Skemar's fault he said why the f*ck are we going to run after 2 man and then die, might as well camp lool

Nah, i was f*ck*ng switching. I was saying why ain't my Marathon perk working?! I was running so f*ck*ng slow i had to go back and check my class but it was there. That time when i camped was Skemar's fault he said why the f*ck are we going to run after 2 man and then die, might as well camp lool
oh is that why man ran allllllllll the way to the corner of the map with the sniper rifle? If it wasn't for the spy plane i wouldn't of seen him to kill. I just thought, where the f*ck is he going? :D

The sprint thing was f*cked, I had on lightweight and I was moving in slow motion. Took the disc out straight after that."YOU MUMS A FAT SILLY BASTARD" :rofl:MW2 SND>>

• Upvote 1