Copa America 2011

Guest Portuguese

I am talking about guys his age or younger and his position.How I see it he isn't built for a top team who challenge for titles.
Cambiasso.2883199231-23052010101257.jpgWas 'average' for Madrid then bam...I agree, Madrid haven't seen Gago at his best, but think about where Madrid were when he joined. They weren't stable & haven't been anything resembling cohesive till Pellegrini took over & correct me if I'm wrong, Gago was injured most of the time since.Gago being 'average' for Madrid is more to do with what's been wrong Madrid than his 'lack of ability'.

Guest Portuguese

Cambiasso wasn't average at all he was quite good but typical Perez he didn't care to renew Cambiasso's contract.It was all about the Zidanes/Pavones nobody else mattered then.Since Gago arrived he has worked under five coaches has yet to impress over a period of five games let alone a season.Gago has been injured a lot in the last two seasons but you must not forget Gago has been in Madrid since Jan 2007 and I cannot name more than two games that he has impressed in.

Cambiasso wasn't average at all he was quite good but typical Perez he didn't care to renew Cambiasso's contract.It was all about the Zidanes/Pavones nobody else mattered then.Since Gago arrived he has worked under five coaches has yet to impress over a period of five games let alone a season.Gago has been injured a lot in the last two seasons but you must not forget Gago has been in Madrid since Jan 2007 and I cannot name more than two games that he has impressed in.
Which again, goes back to my key point. Madrid, only until recently has not been the most stable of clubs where players can flourish & when you factor in his injuries, can't say Gago is an 'average' talent which is what you indicated when we were talking about him before tonight.