Starcraft 2...

Guest haze-e

I saw CatZ do the sickest Zerg build last night on the IPL stream that I feel like going back. Never seen or even heard of anyone doing anything like it before.

Normally most builds revolve around one hatch before Spawning pool for a greedier macro build or Pool first for earlier Lings. Catz did a 2 expand before pool. It allowed him to get a stupid amount of Zergs on the field from early and puts you at a ridiculous economic advantage. Just hold off the early pressure with a couple spines and the new and improved queens (x3) and you are really quite far in front.

Zergs will defo be playing with this alot more in the future.

Lol. Its true. I dont think they should though. It allows a little bit more balance in the ZvT matchup (Which unless the Zerg gets a nice lead will almost 80% of the time be won by T)

I will try and post a vid of the match when it gets upped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok.

Firstly. Get a Mic. It would help if you explained what you were doing and why you decided to do things.

Secondly. As a Zerg you want to have as many bases as possible. By 6 mins you was still on one base when you should be on 3. I can allow you a little bit because you was going for cheese but one extra hatch could have made a later push a little stronger, and if it failed you would have something to fall back on.

If that was a better player and he scouts and stops it you are basically fucked.

I'm gonna watch it again when I get home and see if there's anything else I can find. Either way good win.